| FTBL 2024 Team Picture

One of my teammates’ brother is the team chaplain. Or so he tells me. He’s got a bunch of rings from the Saban era. He still hasn’t hooked me up with anything though. But my teammate is an Auburn grad. I think he refuses to ask for any favors from his brother because it’s Bama.

One of my teammates’ brother is the team chaplain. Or so he tells me. He’s got a bunch of rings from the Saban era. He still hasn’t hooked me up with anything though. But my teammate is an Auburn grad. I think he refuses to ask for any favors from his brother because it’s Bama.
I thought Jeremiah Castille was the team chaplain.

Fact check: True
Proctor has a chance. Parker could pull of a "Crawford." Both RT's have a chance.

Caveat: I'm still "processing" what I'm hearing.

Do you remember when we were talking about the physical transformation we'd need to see on the OL? Slimmer, better footwork, etc.? Now, it's all technique. The physical changes have happened, and continue.

My opinion. With CJ and Robbie, if they see a tackle being beaten that's covered. However...

Do you remember the 'Smoke Draw" against UArk with Shaud? With this IOL? If this OL can be beaten on the edges, with the TE assist, there's no way I can see them defending the middle without crashing the box. As if Jalen's weak point is a deep ball.

I see a lot of people looking at the big picture and making it into a 1000 piece puzzle. I see it as 25, large pieces.

But hell, what do I know?

Can never have too many chaplains
According to a quick google search.

Jeremiah Castille is the chaplain for the University of Alabama football team, the Crimson Tide. Castille has held this role for 22 years and is also a former University of Alabama football player and NFL cornerback.

I know there are support staff that work with Castille and heads up FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes).

Back
Top Bottom