| MBB/WBB 🏆 2023 SEC Basketball Tournament:

I am looking forward to watching a lot of basketball over the next few days. I have already watched some of the smaller conferences play in their tournament. If you are a basketball fan, these next few weeks are a dream come true.

I am looking forward to watching a lot of basketball over the next few days. I have already watched some of the smaller conferences play in their tournament. If you are a basketball fan, these next few weeks are a dream come true.
I think I'm done watching basketball for a while. This was the first time I've watched any in about 15 years, and I've had my fill.

Mississippi State is going to destroy Florida now that Castleton is gone. Get ready for round three.

Hopefully Ole Miss can come out on fire today and get the upset. Not sure who I want to win in Arkansas-auburn. Guess Arkansas, but both suck ass.

Mississippi State is going to destroy Florida now that Castleton is gone. Get ready for round three.

Hopefully Ole Miss can come out on fire today and get the upset. Not sure who I want to win in Arkansas-auburn. Guess Arkansas, but both suck ass.

I'd rather see Arkansas than Auburn. Both have punched above their weight against us this year based on their overall results, but Auburn worries me more than Arkansas at this point.

Back
Top Bottom