| MBB/WBB đźŹ† 2023 SEC Basketball Tournament:

Not meaning to hijack the thread but the post game pressures are painful to watch. Not sure what can be done other than just not show up. Couldn't be worse than having to answer questions like "do you own a gun" .... Certainly do not put Miller or Bradley out there. I am sure some wouldany say they deserve whatever backlash they get, Maybe so but the program needs to do some damage control. Now you have Barkely jumping on the bandwagon so that will just keep it going at the national level. I just saw a headline so maybe it is not as bad as I am thinking with Barkely but he is a Barner so if he can do some damage against Bama he will.

You say that, but Barkley has said we are the best team in the country. May wanna lighten up on that stance, because he is pretty level headed, but of course he's pulling for his Tigers over Alabama.

The low minutes played for the starters should help us today. Hopefully, they can do it again.

To expand on that....

Minutes played yesterday:

Alabama
Quinerly- 29
Miller- 28
Bediako- 24
Sears- 24
Gurley- 21
Clowney- 17
Brandley- 17

Mizzou
Kobe Brown- 37
D'Moi Hodge- 34
Sean East II- 30
Nick Honor- 28
DeAndre Gholston- 27
Noah Carter- 27

You say that, but Barkley has said we are the best team in the country. May wanna lighten up on that stance, because he is pretty level headed, but of course he's pulling for his Tigers over Alabama.
I know he has said Bama is the best in the country but he just jumped on the attack Bama bandwagon for how they handled the off the field stuff. Never be fooled by a Barner or Vile, they will always pounce on Bama given the slightest opportunity. I guess you could say Bama people do the same...

I love CNO trying to get Griffin back into things, but we may just need to sit him or tell him he shouldn't be shooting unless he's 3 feet from the basket. The man hasn't hit a single shot in over 4 games now. He's an offensive blackhole.

I love CNO trying to get Griffin back into things, but we may just need to sit him or tell him he shouldn't be shooting unless he's 3 feet from the basket. The man hasn't hit a single shot in over 4 games now. He's an offensive blackhole.
No doubt about it, he is on the offensive struggle bus. Hopefully, he can get it straightened out soon. It’s a mental thing more than anything.

Back
Top Bottom