| MBB/WBB UPDATED: 2023-24 Bama Basketball Roster Tracker

Chuck leaving was a shocker to me and I believe A LOT of others within the program. I wish him well, but I think he would’ve benefited from another year in the college game and weight room. His offensive game is lacking. Biggest thing though, you can’t teach height and length and Chuck has them both!

Really wish Chuck would come out and change his mind as well. Pringle has a high ceiling but Chuck is that “rim protector” RIGHT NOW!!
Chuck could have finished as an all-time great at Alabama and probably propelled his draft status into the first round. But like anything, someone got into his head and sold him on earning money now.

Pringle was inconsistent last season (new players are), but he also showed out as he got more PT. He honestly should have played more, but Oats wanted him to be better defensively and not get in as much foul trouble. He'll have a big jump this season. But Alabama is definitely going to need another 5 and another wing.

Alabama Basketball Newcomer Breakdown: Latrell Wrightsell Jr.

As a junior last year, Wrightsell saw a points per game jump from 6.7 to 16.3, aided by nearly seven more field goal attempts per game. Not only did he score more, but he was more efficient from the field as well, converting a career-high 42 percent from the floor.

In addition to leading the Titans in scoring, Wrightsell also averaged 4.5 rebounds and 2.4 assists en route to a First Team All-Big West selection.

One of Wrightsell's biggest strengths last season was his 3-point shooting, something that, of course, translates seamlessly into Alabama's high-volume shooting offense. Wrightsell attempted 6.3 threes per game last year, and converted on 38 percent of them. For his career, he is a 35 percent 3-point shooter.

Back
Top Bottom