| SPRTSBK 2020-2021 Bowl Games are up in the book. (Balances for everyone have been reset for the post-season.)

Great! That's how it's supposed to be. Tuesday we have UTSA playing in the Tropical Smoothie Cafe Frisco Bowl. Then Thursday we have another bowl game in Frisco; the Frisco Football Classic (Miami OH vs N. Texas.)

Tuesday, Dec. 21

Tropical Smoothie Cafe Frisco Bowl | Tickets
UTSA vs. San Diego State
7:30 p.m., ESPN and the ESPN App

Wednesday, Dec. 22

Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl | Tickets
Missouri vs. Army
8 p.m., ESPN and the ESPN App

Thursday, Dec. 23

Frisco Football Classic | Tickets
North Texas vs. Miami (Ohio)
3:30 p.m., ESPN and the ESPN App

Great! That's how it's supposed to be. Tuesday we have UTSA playing in the Tropical Smoothie Cafe Frisco Bowl. Then Thursday we have another bowl game in Frisco; the Frisco Football Classic (Miami OH vs N. Texas.)

Tuesday, Dec. 21

Tropical Smoothie Cafe Frisco Bowl | Tickets
UTSA vs. San Diego State
7:30 p.m., ESPN and the ESPN App

Wednesday, Dec. 22

Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl | Tickets
Missouri vs. Army
8 p.m., ESPN and the ESPN App

Thursday, Dec. 23

Frisco Football Classic | Tickets
North Texas vs. Miami (Ohio)
3:30 p.m., ESPN and the ESPN App

There is nothing to select no options. Do you want a screen shot?

No thanks for resetting the totals. I'm going to lose all of the reset in the first six games. :D
I'm not trying to make you feel any better here. It's just a note about what we've seen so far in a GREAT bowl season.

Five of the nine D1 games have been upsets. Four of those ended with a less than one score differential.

I'm not trying to make you feel any better here. It's just a note about what we've seen so far in a GREAT bowl season.

Five of the nine D1 games have been upsets. Four of those ended with a less than one score differential.
Yes, but for some unknown reason I went with the favorites in most of those games. In the past I have always picked the underdogs in the early Bowl games.

Missed the late line change on Tulsa. Did get a last second wager on the over. Which really looks good with 14 points scored in the first two minutes.

Last edited:
ODU fumble through the end zone killed the point spread and the over.
I had about 130K riding, went 1-1 on the game, and only lost a little over 30K. I hesitated, and should have listened to my instinct, to avoid the spread after seeing how the wagers were favoring ODU covering.

That game screamed under.

Dayum! It was so confusing I wound up betting on both. I have UTSA +3 and SDSU + 2 1/2. Hell, the way it's been going for me I will probably lose both bets. :D

Back
Top Bottom