| FTBL 09 Mock Draft

EABAMA said:
Maybe next year we will break into the first round.

LINK

That would also mean he leaves early...we do not want that for that year or at least I do not it. I want him to finish, could care less about Bama being in the first round of the NFL draft atm, there are more important things to achieve. The recruits going into the draft will take care of it's self. One step at a time.

hopefully Andre will be a 1st Rd pick....in 2010. hopefully he'll be exactly what i've called him since he was a freshmen, Chris Samuels Jr., and play out thru his senior year. Antion Caldwell will be a 1st Rd pick next year imo.

I agree, i do not want him to leave early, but it is nice to see a ALABAMA guy in the talks as the best OL prospect in the country :)

EABAMA said:
I agree, i do not want him to leave early, but it is nice to see a ALABAMA guy in the talks as the best OL prospect in the country :)

I think in a few years this will not be a problem :wink:

Kc said:
EABAMA said:

LINK

That would also mean he leaves early...we do not want that for that year or at least I do not it. I want him to finish, could care less about Bama being in the first round of the NFL draft atm, there are more important things to achieve. The recruits going into the draft will take care of it's self. One step at a time.

if he leaves early, and thats the best for him, then i'm all for it. andre will be faced with a tough decision next year, to stay for his senior year or take the money. in a situation like that, i have to say take the money, that is what will benefit him for the rest of his life. sure, i would love for him to stay and help bama for another year, but money speaks for itself and he has to look after big number 71 first. i'm sure you're all in agree with that, right?

bamafan said:
Kc said:
EABAMA said:

LINK

if he leaves early, and thats the best for him, then i'm all for it. andre will be faced with a tough decision next year, to stay for his senior year or take the money. in a situation like that, i have to say take the money, that is what will benefit him for the rest of his life. sure, i would love for him to stay and help bama for another year, but money speaks for itself and he has to look after big number 71 first. i'm sure you're all in agree with that, right?

As of now, he's planning on leaving, and I can't really blame him.

Tider27 said:
Why would you stay a extra year if your already projected as the #1 OL by mostly everyone?

I believe he's on track to graduate in the summer of '09 as well. Smart kid.

I'd book early if I were in his shoes...especially considering the LT spot rates as one of the highest paid positions in the NFL.

Selfishly, we'd all like him to stay another year. But, I'm not concerned with the position considering who we have pulling kids in today.

Tider27 said:
Why would you stay a extra year if your already projected as the #1 OL by mostly everyone?

Think that would depend on your financial/education situation and if you wanted to stay to possibly compete for and win a NC...that would be two good reason to stay....the latter being the most important. :D

Back
Top Bottom