| GOLF Which coach had the best swing? Regions Golf Tournament

DeBoer’s swing is pure.

Freeze’s swing is odd looking.
I'd bet he out drove all of them. I wouldn't call it pure. I'd call it a baseball player swinging a golf club: athlete.

Freeze's swing? Yeah, odd looking. But I get what he's trying to do. He's trying to do the "figure eight" with the club head and he still has an open face at impact. (Damn, that could be a pun.)

I'd bet he out drove all of them. I wouldn't call it pure. I'd call it a baseball player swinging a golf club: athlete.

Freeze's swing? Yeah, odd looking. But I get what he's trying to do. He's trying to do the "figure eight" with the club head and he still has an open face at impact. (Damn, that could be a pun.)
Freeze swinging like a non athlete... Why he is included in this group is puzzling. He is the barn coach, all anyone needs to know.

Freeze swinging like a non athlete... Why he is included in this group is puzzling. He is the barn coach, all anyone needs to know.
Agreed; it isn't smooth. Any comment I make about his swing can be turned into a joke...under turn and over turn in his hips which leads to a weird place for his club head to be.

Planting nuts.

vl54nX.gif
I think for someone to swing like that would lead to burners...

Back
Top Bottom