| LIFE the Easter news thing....y'all wanna watch something? I was in the third row for this one. What are y'all's services like?

May 5th tune into our live stream around midnight to see a Pascha Liturgy. I attended my first last year. Immediately after Divine Liturgy the 40 day Pascha fast is broken with a feast in the fellowship hall. Breaks up around 3 or 4 only to come back around 10am for another. Link is from last year, it is candlelight for the 1st 75-80 min before the lights come on.

Last edited:
May 5th tune into our live stream around midnight to see a Pascha Liturgy. I attended my first last year. Immediately after Divine Liturgy the 40 day Pascha fast is broken with a feast in the fellowship hall. Breaks up around 3 or 4 only to come back around 10am for another. Link is from last year, it is candlelight for the 1st 75-80 min before the lights come on.

I'll do that.

Here's a good example of the differences between "church." In the late 90's this was a carpeted high school gym for basketball. Wild, eh From that, to that.

Our Easter service was pretty traditional. I was home over Easter and was asked to led the music due to the music minister being out sick. The organ player had a broken arm and the piano player was out of town visiting relatives. My personal piano player was in Ohio playing at our church.

Back
Top Bottom