| RECRUIT šŸˆ 2024 Transfer Portal Thread - DB DaShawn Jones has Committed to Alabama

I was raised with integrity and to be a loyal person, so I would honor my word. I also know MANY folks aren't raised the same way nor do they hold principles like that, so it's almost dumb to expect it, but it still grinds my gears. I live with a small town mindset, even though I am fully capable of working through a corporate world, but I have maintained my morals through the process. I may not be a millionaire that stepped on throats in the corporate world, but I have still be able to maintain a satisfactory life for my family and get to sleep at night knowing I've never cheated anyone, except a guy I promised a hat to a little while back.
Casey, I was raised the same way. My word is my bond!

The NCAA is to blame for all of this mess. They put the cart before the horse, giving these kids compensation without any rules, regulations, or potential consequences. We all can recall CNSā€™ words about NIL and the transfer portal. ā€œIs this what you want it to be? It isnā€™t sustainable!ā€

Today is the last day to enter the portal. We'll have a better idea of who we're targeting in the last few days. I've been saying for a while that I wouldn't be shocked if players entered portal at the last minute... to prevent the team from stealing at last second. WE've seen quite few players opting to transfer to a school only to want to transfer again...

Back
Top Bottom