| FTBL Barstool's 'Bussin' With The Boys' sits down with DeBoer, Milroe, and Booker...

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Staff
Will Compton and Taylor Lewan are the hosts for those not familiar. The interviews were from a week ago, but they are just now uploading the episodes...

First, DeBoer. I have it queued up to where the actual interview begins, so if you want to see the entire show you'll have to back it up.

Milroe and Booker...

Not only that, It has been the same players representing Alabama football program... Booker and MIlroe. We saw Milroe at the ceremony. We've been seeing him everywhere the last few weeks doing the interviews and etc.
A lot of people missed the introduction of the coach. There is more than one way to skin a cat, right? Some people need to stop for a minute and look around.

Not only that, It has been the same players representing Alabama football program... Booker and MIlroe. We saw Milroe at the ceremony. We've been seeing him everywhere the last few weeks doing the interviews and etc.

Those 2, along with Malachi, are going to be the face of the program through next season... obviously 2 of them have already earned captain honors, but they were also the main ones who literally and figuratively stood up during the transition from Saban to DeBoer and filled the leadership vacuum.

I've only watched the first 10 minutes or so of the Milroe interview, but I'll finish it this week and then check out the DeBoer one (hopefully they ask him some different questions though from the handful of other sit downs we've seen with him in recent weeks. If it's a bunch of, What made you want to follow the GOAT? And, Have you discovered Alabama BBQ yet? type stuff, I'll check out quick.

Back
Top Bottom