| FOOD Your dog says pour me a pint with Good Boy Dog Beer

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Now you all can drink with your dog!
Your dog says pour me a pint with Good Boy Dog Beer

Your dog says pour me a pint with Good Boy Dog Beer

good-boy-beer-273x272.jpg

Now your pup can sit back and have a cold one just like mom and dad!
Houston bar owners Megan and Steven Long are caring pet owners. They know their dogs have sensitive tummies, foods that are safe for human consumption can be toxic for them.
Rocky, the Long’s 9-year old Rottweiler, is especially sensitive and suffers from allergies but he pulls out those doggy eyes whenever the Long’s eat or drink anything!
eye-dog-279x272.jpg
Since they were already crafting their own dog treats for the sensitive guy, why not doggie beer too?!
Thus, Good Boy Dog Beer was born!
Experimentation has produced 4 delicious doggy designed varieties including:
  • IPA A Lot in the Yard, pork based and seasoned with turmeric,basil, mint, fennel, ginger, and celery.
  • Crotch Sniffin’ Ale, peanut based seasoned with whole grain oats, and cinnamon.
  • Mailman Malt Licker, chicken based and seasoned with turmeric, ginger, oranges,carrots, basil, cilantro and fennel.
  • Session…Squirrel which is veggie based, seasoned with carrots, apples, green beans,celery, oranges, sweet potatoes, ginger, turmeric and mint.
Individual cans retail for $5, and a four-pack costs $18. A sampler pack containing each brew is also available for $18.
The Long’s say humans can drink the brews, but remember they are made for a dog’s palate and are a little bland. They tasted tested every flavor themselves to ensure quality.
Make Fido the happiest pup in the neighborhood, order your lovable fur ball a cooler full here.
good-boy-beer-front-335x212.jpg

Back
Top Bottom