| CURRENT EVENTS Wow….Just wow!!

Personally, I would not wear anything to support a political message, but I will wear some Bama gear like millions of other Bama fans, doesn't that fall under the same "sheep" mindset? I see it as being no different than folks sticking political signs all over their yards for "their" candidate.
Serious question is, if everyone wears a condom, are they "sheep" ? 😬:devilish::p

Personally, I would not wear anything to support a political message, but I will wear some Bama gear like millions of other Bama fans, doesn't that fall under the same "sheep" mindset? I see it as being no different than folks sticking political signs all over their yards for "their" candidate.
Serious question is, if everyone wears a condom, are they "sheep" ? 😬:devilish::p
No different than people putting political signs in their yard? This silly shit is much different

No different than people putting political signs in their yard? This silly shit is much different
How so? Putting it in your yard or wearing it on your person. You own both right? You want everyone who see it to know who you support. Wear it, put it on a sign/bumper sticker, fly a flag. Doesn't matter which side its on, it's either silly shit all around or its someone voicing/showing their support. I guess it depends on which side your standing and your opinion of the other side, but I don't see any difference on either side.

How so? Putting it in your yard or wearing it on your person. You own both right? You want everyone who see it to know who you support. Wear it, put it on a sign/bumper sticker, fly a flag. Doesn't matter which side its on, it's either silly shit all around or its someone voicing/showing their support. I guess it depends on which side your standing and your opinion of the other side, but I don't see any difference on either side.
I agree with you on what you said here. I had a teacher that told the class, it is no one business how you vote. She right because you use to pull a curtain to vote. Now me and the wife sit at a table to vote and I can see who and how she vote.

How so? Putting it in your yard or wearing it on your person. You own both right? You want everyone who see it to know who you support. Wear it, put it on a sign/bumper sticker, fly a flag. Doesn't matter which side its on, it's either silly shit all around or its someone voicing/showing their support. I guess it depends on whch side your standing and your opinion of the other side, but I don't see any difference on either side.
I bought a flag holder the other day. I'm going to get a Gadsden Flag. I'm also going to change the settings on my doorbell. I want to see who stops and looks; who slows down to a snail's pace.?

I can say, I have never looked up a candidate based on someone's sign. It's crazy, really. I've lived in this area long enough to where I can see a sign, recognize who owns that house, and make a pretty accurate judgement on that candidate.

I agree with you on what you said here. I had a teacher that told the class, it is no one business how you vote. She right because you use to pull a curtain to vote. Now me and the wife sit at a table to vote and I can see who and how she vote.
Aren't you considered "handicapped? They bring the ballots out to your vehicle here.

Yeah, got mixed emotions on this one.

I bought a flag holder the other day. I'm going to get a Gadsden Flag. I'm also going to change the settings on my doorbell. I want to see who stops and looks; who slows down to a snail's pace.?
I thought about a Gadsden flag with some alterations of my own. :poop: (Don't Shit on Me) just for all politicians. 😬 I do have a flag holder on my front porch. The only flag that has ever flown in it is the flag of the U.S., Wife puts it out on the 4th, Memorial Day and Veterans Day.

I thought about a Gadsden flag with some alterations of my own. :poop: (Don't Shit on Me) just for all politicians. 😬 I do have a flag holder on my front porch. The only flag that has ever flown in it is the flag of the U.S., Wife puts it out on the 4th, Memorial Day and Veterans Day.
Damn, this is funny.

I was out biking the other morning, 3'ish, and came across an orange based copperhead. It was "woah, what was that moment." Orange base, with brown, some black...hard to see because is was still moving.

I went back the next morning; gone. Likely one of the hawks in the area.

So, a copper as he snake...with the orange background...black, yellow...

That might be fun.

Damn, this is funny.

I was out biking the other morning, 3'ish, and came across an orange based copperhead. It was "woah, what was that moment." Orange base, with brown, some black...hard to see because is was still moving.

I went back the next morning; gone. Likely one of the hawks in the area.

So, a copper as he snake...with the orange background...black, yellow...

That might be fun.
Go with that, or you could always make it "rainbow" colored. Bet you'll get some "slow" walkers for sure with that one. 😁

Aren't you considered "handicapped? They bring the ballots out to your vehicle here.

Yeah, got mixed emotions on this one.
Our voting place is the fire department. It's about 50 yards from my house. Mid-morning to mid-afternoon. I can go in and give my license and get the voting ballot and be done within 5-10 min. Now the wife it may take 10-15 min.

Back
Top Bottom