| FTBL Would we ever alter our uniform...

prevatt33

... meaning, would anyone else be interested seeing us come out in crimson jerseys and crimson pants. I know we have a classic uni and shouldn't truly change it, but I think crimson on crimson would look awesome! Thoughts?...

I wouldn't mind a "Throwback game" once a year or every couple of years where we go back to an old uni, paint the field like it used to look, and have the cheerleaders in throwback clothes and stuff... but I don't want any major uniform changes to be permanent. i could live with the names coming off the jerseys, but I might puke if they came out with crimson pants.

Porter said:
I wouldn't mind a "Throwback game" once a year or every couple of years where we go back to an old uni, paint the field like it used to look, and have the cheerleaders in throwback clothes and stuff... but I don't want any major uniform changes to be permanent. i could live with the names coming off the jerseys, but I might puke if they came out with crimson pants.
That'd be cool if we did it IF the ND game ever happens. I wouldn't mind seeing a throwback game with the white helmets.

Here is what happens when you change things.

Hint: Dont do it (though I do like our helmets).

Independence971.jpg
[/img]

TigerBait3 said:
Here is what happens when you change things.

Hint: Dont do it (though I do like our helmets).

Independence971.jpg
[/img]

I do like those helmets.....

No crimson pants lol....might as well go silver...j/k
No uni change that is major. I am with Tider and would like to see a game with white helmets and crimson numbers.

ghice said:
Swamptick said:
Ah the yearly "Should we change our uniforms" topic.

NO.

:lol: When I joined Jan/Feb of last year, I thought ya'll were jokin'

Coming to a message board near you...

What the coach wears during the game thread.
Is Dreamland all it's cracked up to be.
The Curry years.

Not to be seen this year...they should go back to Coke at BDS. Of course, we might have someone start that thread that doesn't realize/know the change has been made.

TerryP said:

The Curry years.

Not to be seen this year...they should go back to Coke at BDS. Of course, we might have someone start that thread that doesn't realize/know the change has been made.

:lol:

seriously though, bring back the white helmets for one game each season!

The only thing I'd want to change is Crimson pants when the road whites are worn and to get the numbers off the helmets. Either have the helmets just plain crimson with a white stripe or put the Script A or the Circled Script A on the sides.

I actually enjoy these topics. I don't expect any changes to be made to the uniforms for a very long time, but I've always liked the gray pants or crimson pants on the road.

Like I said, I don't expect a change. I like the fact that we have little option for throwback because every game is a throwback. It's just fun to speculate.

TerryP said:
ghice said:
Swamptick said:
Ah the yearly "Should we change our uniforms" topic.

NO.

:lol: When I joined Jan/Feb of last year, I thought ya'll were jokin'

The Curry years.

You left out one:

"The grass at Bryant-Denny looks horrible!"

Back
Top Bottom