| FTBL [Update] Will Reichard will not return for 5th year...

There was a tweet Wednesday night—it wasn't from Will—that said he was coming back. That tweet was deleted soon after. It was picked up by a few Bama fans and posted on various message forums.

My question is why would he?

TDA is not a "breaking news" site.

There was a tweet Wednesday night—it wasn't from Will—that said he was coming back. That tweet was deleted soon after. It was picked up by a few Bama fans and posted on various message forums.

My question is why would he?

TDA is not a "breaking news" site.
I've been saying for long time, never take TDA serious.... they report 90 percent of breaking news in a false way.

Not only Reichard staying would be nice, but I read an article this morning stating how the Houston Texans are salivating at the thought of drafting Bryce Young. Don't go Bryce, stick around for your Senior year and avoid that nightmare! Surely next year with present a more palatable location than the trainwreck that is currently in Houston. You, and Reichard, hang around another year...please!:)

ROLL TIDE!

Not only Reichard staying would be nice, but I read an article this morning stating how the Houston Texans are salivating at the thought of drafting Bryce Young. Don't go Bryce, stick around for your Senior year and avoid that nightmare! Surely next year with present a more palatable location than the trainwreck that is currently in Houston. You, and Reichard, hang around another year...please!:)

ROLL TIDE!

This is the NFL, a league that believes no matter what that little 10 and PAC 34 schools have the best QBs. Maybe the Texans will grab Stroud or Williams before they consider Young. 🤞

Back
Top Bottom