| FTBL Will Anderson deserves his own thread...

The guy is a beast on the field. Off the field, seems like a real upstanding guy. He is a leader and someone who in a couple of years is going to be a very wealthy man

Funny thing is, he’d be a wealthy man right now if he wanted to be but he chose to wait until after the season to do NIL stuff. Speaks to his priorities… how many in his position would do that? I’d say less than 1%.

Funny thing is, he’d be a wealthy man right now if he wanted to be but he chose to wait until after the season to do NIL stuff. Speaks to his priorities… how many in his position would do that? I’d say less than 1%.

And his move for waiting till the end of the season is going to turn out to be saaavvy as hell! Those of us Bama knew about him before the season & knew he'd be special but NOW everybody is going to know especially as the Post Season Commences. He's going to be able to be FAR MORE picky on what he gets with the NIL before the season started & he didn't get in any crappy contracts before the season started.

This also reminds us just how incredible DT was. Here we are talking about how great WA is with 15.5 sacks, and DT had 27 sacks in one season, with 4 fewer games. Of course DT also didn't have to chase down all these mobile QBs like WA does, so I guess it evens out. But WA is the best defensive player in college football right now, hands down. I just pray that he isn't drafted by the Lions or Jets, lol.

At the end of the video at the top you'll hear "...finally, a little respect, ya feel me. Not done."

More here with a story about hitting Bryce in practice.

(Yeah, I'd punch the "grammar cop.")

I was about to say something about this! Glad it posted, I laugh about him getting yell at when it happen.

Gotta give props to Sal Sunseri here too.

The man knows how to coach up OLBs. You give a man like that a talented kid like WA, and the combination is special.

Hated to see him leave the first time a few years ago, was ecstatic to see that Coach Saban hired him back when he was on the market again.

I met Sal when Saban first hired him 12+ years ago, saw him up close at camps and clinics. The man is a helluva DL/OLBs coach.

Back
Top Bottom