Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kirk Ferentz

• Jim Grobe (the Wake Forest guy)

• Total voters
I

imported_porkchop

Okay gang. Since we all have an opinion here I wanted to do a poll and get some numbers and see just where everyone lines up on this issue. We've got more names flying around than spit balls in a 6th grade history class.

So where does everyone line up on this issue?

I think it would be awsome if we got Petrino. It would be a slap in the face to Auburn too who got caught trying to get him behind Tubby's back. Petrino is a great offensive coach who I think would get our offense and recruiting to where it needs to be.

If I had to pick whom I want, it would be Saban. Younger than Spurrier, solid recruiter, proven coach, great motivator, has contacts in both Pro and College level, and last but not least maybe he would shut this fanbase up for a while. :)

If I had to say whom I think it will be , Shula.

Bama1966 said:
RollTideRandy said:
I have another FIRST choice anyway. I'm only supporting Green cause I think my first choice may be a little bit of a pipe dream.

I am interested, whom? :D

I've been a big Spurrier fan since he was at Florida. If we got him, I think we win 8-12 for the next 4 or 5 years, become a premire college program again and we would be able to attract a top young coach and it would be all good.

I would even change my Av to a gif file of a houndstooth changing into a visor, that would be cool. :p

RollTideRandy said:
Bama1966 said:
RollTideRandy said:
I have another FIRST choice anyway. I'm only supporting Green cause I think my first choice may be a little bit of a pipe dream.

I am interested, whom? :D

I've been a big Spurrier fan since he was at Florida. If we got him, I think we win 8-12 for the next 4 or 5 years, become a premire college program again and we would be able to attract a top young coach and it would be all good.

I would even change my Av to a gif file of a houndstooth changing into a visor, that would be cool. :p

I aint gonna lie, if they got Spurrier, I wouldn't be upset, but I too think its a pipe dream.

My choice would be Saban but I belive they will retain Shula one more year. This sh!t gives me a headache
7.gif

4.gif

WOW, that many people want CMS to stay? I'm surprised. I voted Saban, but feel like it will be either Spurrier or Johnson. I'm ok with either of those guys, but of course would prefer Spurrier.

RTR
BamaSon25

Back
Top Bottom