| FTBL Who is this Ingram kid?

johnnynolan said:
What an awesome performance. I am a huge Mark Ingram fan.

Mark Ingram is a low center of gravity bounce off/run over/keep on pumping his legs runner. In other words, a real running back, what 'Bama has been missing for quite a while.

I loved the way he almost always fell forward, I think there were only 2 times where he was hit and stopped without gaining yards. That kid did a hell of a job tonight.

Tider27 said:
You guys can join the Mark Ingram bandwagon if you want. We started it the minute he committed back in January. :D

I don't want to join his bandwagon, I want to drive the damn thing!!! :lol:

Not only did Ingram run like stud, he (and the other backs) blocked very well too. The RB's played a complete game... great running, receiving, and blocking.

Outlaw said:
Ingram is the kid TP and myself have been hyped about while all you others have been on the JULIO wagon. :)

Really? because I have said way more about Ingram in my post than Julio... :D Ever since I watched his vids on you tube back when he was recruited.

Outlaw said:
Ingram is the kid TP and myself have been hyped about while all you others have been on the JULIO wagon. :)

Son, I built the Mark Ingram bandwagon last January. :D

147c84747cf652a3c2906b43bdcc018a.jpg

He did an awesome job. Did anyone see when he was running down the sideline and tackled? As he was going down and his feet went up in the air, he is feet were still kicking! He was still pumping...even while being tackled.

bamabass23 said:
He did an awesome job. Did anyone see when he was running down the sideline and tackled? As he was going down and his feet went up in the air, he is feet were still kicking! He was still pumping...even while being tackled.

Great running.

I have to say though, that I thought Julio handled everything great. Good blocking downfield.

I think he may have also had the attention of the Clemson D, which didn't hurt in opening things up for guys like Nick Walker, Glen Coffee, and Mark Ingram.

To me the difference in the game was the OL/DL play. The skill guys did great, but the guys in the trenches deserve alot of credit too.

I've really liked what I've seen from this guy since practice started. I'm glad it panned out. Did anyone here Herbstriet comparing him to another famous #22 Emmit Smith? :D I would like to retract my earlier concern that the O-Line wouldn't live up to the hype. I am now a card carrying member of both bandwagons.

Back
Top Bottom