| FTBL Who do you hate the most?

Who do you hate the most?

• Total voters
I dislike them both but Auburn is the lesser of the two evils.
Of course that is in this present time. Now if we don't beat the barn this year then all of this will change. :twisted:

I really love seeing bama beat Auburn as many years in a row by as much points as possable. However, i can respect the Auburn program. There is no way in blue hell that I could ever think of respecting the Vols program.

QUICK STORY

My 5 yr old daughter is learning colors in kindergarden. Last Friday they had orange and she was supposed to wear that color. she instead wore a ALABAMA shirt. The teacher ask her why she did not have on orange and she replied " Orange is for Tenessee and there is not any thing for Tenessee at my house"
Nuff Said
GO TO HELL VOLS

Re: QUICK STORY

rolltide65 said:
My 5 yr old daughter is learning colors in kindergarden. Last Friday they had orange and she was supposed to wear that color. she instead wore a ALABAMA shirt. The teacher ask her why she did not have on orange and she replied " Orange is for Tenessee and there is not any thing for Tenessee at my house"
Nuff Said
GO TO HELL VOLS

Raise 'em right. RTR!

I hate albarn, hate losing to them with a passion. I grew up in Opelika and learned at an early age to hate AU. But I abso-freakin'-lutely LOATHE tutorsee. If they never won another game in any sport they play, I would have no problem with that. If they got the death penalty in sports, I would have no problem with that. If they disbanded the whole damn program, I would have no problem with that. I have said before that I would strip down and walk backwards from Atlanta to Auburn singing "War Eagle" before ever pulling for Tennessee.

Hating orange. Yeah, I am down with that. ;w;w

Back
Top Bottom