| FTBL Which coach will be the HC at Bama??

Which coach will be the HC at Bama??

• Jim Grobe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeff Tedford

• Joe Kines

• Houston Nutt

• Other

• Total voters
The rumor I'm hearing today is Tommy Bowden, but I haven't seen a lot about that on the message boards.

BTW, we need a public poll feature so we can see who the mods and admins vote for, not that they know any more than the rest of us. :D

No, I really only have one source in T-town that claims to have inside info. 25% of the time he is dead-on and 75% of the time he is WAY OFF. He just told me today that Bowden was #4 on Bama's list and that they were keeping it VERY QUIET. He claims the first word of this most people will get is at the PC where he is announced as HC, but again, I wouldn't consider this real reliable, but it's the only info I've heard all weekend of a new candidate, so I'm running (really walking) with it.

Just remember folks...

Mike + Bama = BAD!!!!

As long as his name ain't Mike!

Mikey.png

I'm going back to the "find the next great coach" rather than hiring one thats already established. A smaller school HC or a OC would be fine by me....there has to be someone out there. Its getting embarrasing.

I like Kragthorpe.

No Paul Johnson or Grobe please.

bamabear323 said:
crimsontradition14 said:
Kragthorpe is younger than Johnson and has much more to prove.

If we hired Kragthorpe, maybe he would bring Charlie Stubbs with him.

That would be a reason not to hire him. If they go after Kragthorpe, Mal needs to stipulate that he can't bring Stubbs.

Bama Bo said:
bamabear323 said:
crimsontradition14 said:
Kragthorpe is younger than Johnson and has much more to prove.

If we hired Kragthorpe, maybe he would bring Charlie Stubbs with him.

That would be a reason not to hire him. If they go after Kragthorpe, Mal needs to stipulate that he can't bring Stubbs.

I seem to remember after the La. Tech loss in '99, he got free reign of the offense away from Callaway, and we won the SEC. The debacle in 2000 was not his fault alone by no means.

Back
Top Bottom