| FTBL Wheres all the Vol posters????

We have had our share of Vols on here this week and I think the game today was a good send off to them. I was tired of them coming on here anyway. GO HOME!!!!

Now its time for me to drive around town with my flags flying on both sides and my magnets on board. You gotta love livin in TN on days like this!!!!

Rolltide24 said:
We have had our share of Vols on here this week and I think the game today was a good send off to them. I was tired of them coming on here anyway. GO HOME!!!!

Now its time for me to drive around town with my flags flying on both sides and my magnets on board. You gotta love livin in TN on days like this!!!!

MOST of the Vols fans seemed pretty okay, unless I missed something??!! :shock: ;scr

HeflinLady said:
Rolltide24 said:

MOST of the Vols fans seemed pretty okay, unless I missed something??!! :shock: ;scr

They were, and You didn't miss anything.

reger60 said:
I was just over on a Vol board. They're all over there whining and cryin and forming a lynch mob for philbert and cutcliff.

I don't mind loaning them some rope and a cherrypicker. Unless they go out to California, I don't think they'll find a tree big enough to get the job done.

shipley00 said:
HeflinLady said:
Rolltide24 said:

I noticed late in the 4th quarter that a section of the upper deck was empty. There weren't any reports of Tennessee fans jumping, were there? :?

bear facts said:
shipley00 said:
HeflinLady said:
Rolltide24 said:

I noticed late in the 4th quarter that a section of the upper deck was empty. There weren't any reports of Tennessee fans jumping, were there? :?

Nope, Fulmer missed his Halftime Meal...

bamafan4ever said:
I thought we had a great group of Vols on our board this week. It's been the Barners running off at the mouth. Go figure.

Oh, they are about to crawl back under the manure pile after tonight. It will be like it was when MSU and USF took their manhood.

Btw, Major Applewhite for Governor! :D

bamafan4ever said:
I thought we had a great group of Vols on our board this week. It's been the Barners running off at the mouth. Go figure.

cough cough OZ cough cough

I believe he was "squared away" properly by someone...hmmm wonder who??! :wink:

Lynam said:
Good Game Alabama!
Enjoy the win! you guys kicked our butts!
Better coached team won for sure.
cant wait for next year! :)

(che)
Thanks for the props! Good luck the rest of the season. Looks like the 3rd Saturday in October is no longer a one sided rivalry. :D

Most of the Vols fans that were posting here this week were pretty civil. I hope they keep showing up.

It was a great win. During the 4th quarter all the Vols fans were leaving and all of us Alabama fans were waving at them and yelling "good bye".

I will say this though about the Vols fans in the upper deck section where I was. They were (for the most part) classy and well behaved.

Back
Top Bottom