| FTBL Where will Wingnut be come this January?

Where will Wingnut be this January?

• At new house thumbing his nose at Bobby Lowder

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rammajamma

Verified Member
He just built a new house and says he is happy at Auburn, but as any Ole Miss fan will tell you, TT word means nothing when he has his eyes set on bigger and better things.

P1030086.jpg

WDE1313 said:
Outlaw said:
WDE1313 said:
Porterhouse said:
I don't care either way.

If I were you guys I would want him to stay. Personally I would want revenge over him not some other guy.

You sure do give him a lot of credit.

one%20for%20the%20thumb.jpg

tuber-750891.jpg

well he has just beat you 5x and rubbed it in everytime.

Thank you for pointing that out, seeing as how I've been dead the past five years.

WDE1313 said:
Outlaw said:
WDE1313 said:
Porterhouse said:
I don't care either way.

If I were you guys I would want him to stay. Personally I would want revenge over him not some other guy.

You sure do give him a lot of credit.

one%20for%20the%20thumb.jpg

tuber-750891.jpg

well he has just beat you 5x and rubbed it in everytime.

Congratulations on five consecutive victories in the Iron Bowl. To be honest, you guys have a great shot at making it six this year, and maybe even seven next year. Riddle me this Batman, how does it feel winning five in a row over the most downtrodden Alabama team in 50 years and only having one SEC title and no National Championships to show for it? I wouldn't be so proud of my accomplishments if I were you. However, you do have a point. I do not want Tubby to go anywhere, nor do I want you guys to go on probation, or have any other trouble with the NCAA, or anyone else. This way, when the tables turn and we do restore our team to where we were in the early 90's before the trouble began, you will have no excuses for what you weren't able to accomplish while you had the chance.

Who cares? I don't. He should leave the barn after the times everyone at Auburn tried to screw him. I am sure he sees his door of opportunity closing fast. If he stays great. We have a chance to beat Auburn when we are not beat down by one of the worst NCAA sanctions list in history.

I like that fact that they are having to reap what they sow for a change.

1. If he does go it serves them right for jet gate.

2. If he says he is staying, it doesn't matter after the Ole Miss pine box promise.

3. Anything and everything that can and does cause them to be distracted helps me because distractions lead to losses. And Auburn losses lead to :D all weekend.

I can't believe there is even any speculation on this. Why would anyone want to leave a school like Auburn. He has been successful. I am STUNNED that so many people honestly think he would leave there.

I hate Auburn with every morsel of my being but it is a good school and he has done a good job there. No chance he leaves unless it is for an NFL job.

Swamptick said:
I can't believe there is even any speculation on this. Why would anyone want to leave a school like Auburn. He has been successful. I am STUNNED that so many people honestly think he would leave there.

I hate Auburn with every morsel of my being but it is a good school and he has done a good job there. No chance he leaves unless it is for an NFL job.

:shock:

He will be gone after this season.

Back
Top Bottom