| FTBL Where should Bama be ranked tomorrow?

I think we still roll Clemson, Michigan, Ole Miss, TCU, and others. I think we are still a Top 6 team. It took 52 points, however many penalties, 100,000 home fans, garbage coaching on our end to beat us. We're still a tough out with Bryce.

I'm not sure what is going on in T-Town. 52 points an 17 penalties is not the sign of a great team. Where has Will Anderson and the remainder of our pass rushers gone? I was worried about our team after Texas. My feelings grew through Arkansas and Texas A & M. I am not surprised about todays score. I am not sure what the problem is. Saban is still Saban. But OC and DC's have changed. am happy about the 48 points we scored. But 17 penalties and 61 points deserves a loss. I so wish Brent Venables was available as a DC. I might even be happy with Jeremy Pruitt. Sure want to see Pete Goldings gone. 52 points!!!!

On a different note- how’s Dad?

A bit better actually. Speaking better and apparently was screaming at his TV all afternoon. Finding out now a lot of his mental issues may very well be something called "polypharmacy," which I had never heard of until this week. So, we're hoping a lot of that stuff (hallucinations, confusion, etc.) will clear up once he's over the stroke. Big hopefully there.

A bit better actually. Speaking better and apparently was screaming at his TV all afternoon. Finding out now a lot of his mental issues may very well be something called "polypharmacy," which I had never heard of until this week. So, we're hoping a lot of that stuff (hallucinations, confusion, etc.) will clear up once he's over the stroke. Big hopefully there.
Drugs can cause some big time interactions. I’ll ask a prayer for continuing improvement.

I think we still roll Clemson, Michigan, Ole Miss, TCU, and others. I think we are still a Top 6 team. It took 52 points, however many penalties, 100,000 home fans, garbage coaching on our end to beat us. We're still a tough out with Bryce.
It took 52 points or they gave up 52 points? The penalties weren’t caused by Tennessee. Alabama did not look good. I think top 6, at this point, is being generous.

It matters every week now. Got a loss, so no waiting at all, as we are playing for our Playoff lives every week now.
Yep....but it did win or lose...
I remember when a previous HC would say..."we got to clean up what we are doing...errors..penalties...etc" and the next week would be same...
Every week....its same o shit...
It took 52 points or they gave up 52 points? The penalties weren’t caused by Tennessee. Alabama did not look good. I think top 6, at this point, is being generous.
To many breakdowns in same areas week after week...
And then....a new areas...

Back
Top Bottom