| FTBL Where does Sly Croom go now?

I don't see him doing T.V.. I just don't think he has the personality for T.V. (which is sad considering Verne Lundquist), but true.

He has done a fine job, outside of those things which allow one to keep their job (i.e. winning and recruiting). That said, I'm sure that there is a school other there where his quality of character will afford him more room for error than in the SEC.

He is a Mid-Major guy right now, in my opinion.

As I said before, he'll end up in the NFL. Good money, no "rah rah" crap, less pressure. Although, if he ended up at a HBC, I wouldn't be surprised.

He got somewhere in the neighborhood of 3.5 million buy out. I would assume he is going to fish for awhile. If anyone knows anything about him he has never lived an extravagant live still. His home in Starkville is very nice but not overkill. I would assume he could take his time and find the right place. I figure the NFL, He is still very well thought of in that league. Hope he lands on his feet, he is part of the ALABAMA LEGACY!!!

It is nice that all of you are so forgiving. That is a good Christian way to be. I am not so evolved, I suppose.

I understand fully that he was well liked by Coach Bryant and was a fine addition to 'Bama's team for several years. I know that he has done more for the University of Alabama than I ever have or will.

But, I just can't get over the fact that he turned on 'Bama fans, 'Bama players, and publicly ridiculed the University and misconstrued their intent on his non-hiring.

For four long years he had a raging vendetta against all things 'Bama. It was his official duty to crap on Alabama every week during his post game shows. It was a ritual he developed purposely where he would tell everyone in Starkville why Alabama would lose the next week, no matter who we were playing.

It was really bizarre.

He falsely and with no proof used the color of his skin to bash men and women just trying to hire what they thought was the best coach, at the time, for the University.

Didn't he also inform on Alabama to the NCAA for something so miniscule and petty as the media guide being a centimeter too thick or some such nonsense?

He personally antagonized and intimidated a former Alabama player saying things like the racists who run Alabama would never let him be QB. Regardless of the fact that this player turned out to be a drug dealer, that wasn't right for a grown man to be doing.

No, I have no respect for this person. You earn respect and he did. You lose respect also, according to your actions and what words come out of your mouth. He did that also, in my eyes.

CtrlAltieDel said:
It is nice that all of you are so forgiving. That is a good Christian way to be. I am not so evolved, I suppose.

I understand fully that he was well liked by Coach Bryant and was a fine addition to 'Bama's team for several years. I know that he has done more for the University of Alabama than I ever have or will.

But, I just can't get over the fact that he turned on 'Bama fans, 'Bama players, and publicly ridiculed the University and misconstrued their intent on his non-hiring.

For four long years he had a raging vendetta against all things 'Bama. It was his official duty to crap on Alabama every week during his post game shows. It was a ritual he developed purposely where he would tell everyone in Starkville why Alabama would lose the next week, no matter who we were playing.

It was really bizarre.

He falsely and with no proof used the color of his skin to bash men and women just trying to hire what they thought was the best coach, at the time, for the University.

Didn't he also inform on Alabama to the NCAA for something so miniscule and petty as the media guide being a centimeter too thick or some such nonsense?

He personally antagonized and intimidated a former Alabama player saying things like the racists who run Alabama would never let him be QB. Regardless of the fact that this player turned out to be a drug dealer, that wasn't right for a grown man to be doing.

No, I have no respect for this person. You earn respect and he did. You lose respect also, according to your actions and what words come out of your mouth. He did that also, in my eyes.
Yeah i'm kinda like you thats about like talking bad about your mama, you just don't do that.

KRYMZENTYDE said:
You hit the nail on the head with your comments about croom ALTIE.maybe hes thinking now how to get back across that bridge he burned.The water is cold as chyt this time of year.GOODLUCK SYLVESTER

W8LIFTER, is that you? :D

Back
Top Bottom