| FTBL When the SEC Network gets "community noted" on X.

So, the loss in the SECCG last year doesn't count?
Or is this the result of regular season conference wins?
Sometimes the wording, or lack of, gives the facts an inaccurate view (see main stream media).

ROLL TIDE!

So, the loss in the SECCG last year doesn't count?
Or is this the result of regular season conference wins?
Sometimes the wording, or lack of, gives the facts an inaccurate view (see main stream media).

ROLL TIDE!
There is no "getting out of this" with that ... it's there.

IF someone had the foresight to "troll" this way? My hat is off. BUT. I don't see that coming from an intern at SECN. People refer to their on air talent as foreskin.

I would be embarrassed if my team was proping this up. EMBARASSED.

And who really gives a shit about their regular season win streak? What's funny is that, that stat doesn't mean jack crap.

Well. It is impressive. SEC record. May have longest win streak in SEC history too...

And back to back NCs. Those are hard to come by. I dont remember but a few. Usc. Bama. Uga. Ok. Fl May be others. I dont remember.

Kirby has it rolling. Like him or not. Just be glad he isnt at AU or TN.

Well. It is impressive. SEC record. May have longest win streak in SEC history too...

And back to back NCs. Those are hard to come by. I dont remember but a few. Usc. Bama. Uga. Ok. Fl May be others. I dont remember.

Kirby has it rolling. Like him or not. Just be glad he isnt at AU or TN.

I tell you what, you can pin on their participation headline ribbon. . . . .

Not detracting from Kirby or what Jawja has become. But c'mon, it's disengenuous to be beating the regular season drum record. We ALL KNOW that is some BS wording for the sake of a headline when 'Bama has beat them in the '21 & '23 SECCG. Frankly I don't personally know any Jawja fans who are barking from their porch with this ridiculous stat.

Nothing would please me more than to shove that "regular season" stat right up their leghumpin asses.

Not detracting from Kirby or what Jawja has become. But c'mon, it's disengenuous to be beating the regular season drum record. We ALL KNOW that is some BS wording for the sake of a headline when 'Bama has beat them in the '21 & '23 SECCG. Frankly I don't personally know any Jawja fans who are barking from their porch with this ridiculous stat.

Nothing would please me more than to shove that "regular season" stat right up their leghumpin asses.
Aint nothing more than i want also...l

Bama can create their own headline by kicking UGA's ass on the 28th. Anything short of that just allows them to crow louder. The Bama standard shuts this down. Lets see if the CKD version in year one lives up to that standard.

Back
Top Bottom