| OT What Clay Travis Believes In

4ookim.jpg

finebaum-e1574425959675.jpg
images

What you ordered vs what you actually get.

Travis is a poor mans Finebaum. He was wants to be the pot stirrer......but he ain't.

This was the beginning of me not disliking Clay Travis as much.
I thought he said 'booze'. Perhaps he should have spelled it out for she/he/it, whatever pronoun suits the mood. And if he did say 'boobs', I'm with him in that regard.
He spelled it out multiple times for them, and the reactions of (C)ommunist (N)ews (N)etwork was hilarious.

Actually created in a lab at UNC Chapel Hill circa 2002, structure was uploaded into a virus database at Wuhan Institute of Virology, all paid for by US citizens, thanks to Anthony Faucci. The C virus was a veterinary concern and had never infected human tissue until the “coincidental” SARS outbreak in 2003. Virus was modified to attack human lung and heart tissue, to scare people into taking a “vaccination”. It failed to make everyone line up for the injections in 03. So the PTBs doubled down on their efforts for C19. Most of the vaccine patents were filed in late 2019 before there was even a sniffle in Wuhan or anywhere else. For more truth, see Dr David Martin who has been reviewing patents since 1999 or so. Yes, you can patent a virus.

Back
Top Bottom