| FTBL WEEK ZERO ~ NCAA Games of the Week.

Did I just hear Desmond Howard say he believes Stanford will win the Pac!? Has he even seen their schedule. Stanford is one of two FBS teams with just one bye having that bye between the second and third games, thereby having to finish their schedule with 10 consecutive games. Plus this is the year Stanford plays five Pac games away and ND away. All six of those road games in the last ten consecutive.

This Frost guy is a moron, Nebrask goes up 28-17 in the 3rd qtr, has the momentum and he tries an on side kick that NW recovered giving them a short field and they just scored to gut the lead to 28-24.
Lol! perhaps he has NW and +13. I do. :D Or perhaps he has the over. I do. :D I love it! :D Wish I could watch it. :( Damn Fox 5-Atlanta. :mad:

Lol! perhaps he has NW and +13. I do. :D Or perhaps he has the over. I do. :D I love it! :D Wish I could watch it. :( Damn Fox 5-Atlanta. :mad:
Me Too!! My Fox is channel 23, don't know were it is locate. The only Atlanta I have is 46. if it wasn't for me call parmont I would be watch CBS out of Hattiesburg, Miss.

So Navy has no shot against the IRISH in IRELAND in 2023. :D At least ND will rightfully get credit for scheduling the game there. Their two previous meetings there were Navy home games that Navy could have scheduled on an aircraft carrier in the middle of an ocean if they had so desired. ND had absolutely nothing to do with the scheduling but got all of the credit in the media.

Last edited:
Taking it a little far I think. A Turnover Slot Machine. At least it is UNLV so it kind of makes sense.

I think this may be the best one yet. Miami's chain was quintessential Miami and a perfect fit, but this is a great fit as well. When I think UNLV I think Jerry Tarkanian, Larry Johnson and obviously gambling, so this is great. I like gambling too, so maybe I'm biased.

Back
Top Bottom