| SPRTSBK đź’¸ WEEK THREE: Games being Friday night with FSU and Louisville.

ut has looked pretty good. Can they maintain that level of play all year? What happens if the QB goes down? Will the defense continue to play well? Only time will tell.

That MSU vs. LSU game has me scratching my head. I would love to pick MSU but just cant pull the trigger right yet.

@50+yeartidefan I think this is a pretty good bet. @BamaFan334 And this may be another of your under games. It depends on how much faith you have in the Auburn offense.

Clifford is still an unanswered question for me even knowing he was just under 90% completions last year when these two teams faced each other. I don't trust him even knowing this is his fourth year starting at Penn State. He's not having a bad season so far; 5:1 TD to INT and just over 60% completions.

But. Auburn's defensive line has gotten more pass pressures this season than any other team in the nation. Penn State hasn't played a team this season that has a decent pass rush and Clifford's still been passing under pressure just under half the time. They aren't the worst in the nation (side note: Akron+47 with 11 is worse, but not the worst) but allowing an average of three sacks per game is not good. See the trend here?

I see Auburn getting pressure which can translate into an easy win.

OH, and another side note/question.

@50+yeartidefan If you're taking Auburn +3 why wouldn't you also play the moneyline at +135? It's a solid bet if you're thinking they'll keep it under three points. I see that as a small window here.

@50+yeartidefan I think this is a pretty good bet. @BamaFan334 And this may be another of your under games. It depends on how much faith you have in the Auburn offense.

Clifford is still an unanswered question for me even knowing he was just under 90% completions last year when these two teams faced each other. I don't trust him even knowing this is his fourth year starting at Penn State. He's not having a bad season so far; 5:1 TD to INT and just over 60% completions.

But. Auburn's defensive line has gotten more pass pressures this season than any other team in the nation. Penn State hasn't played a team this season that has a decent pass rush and Clifford's still been passing under pressure just under half the time. They aren't the worst in the nation (side note: Akron+47 with 11 is worse, but not the worst) but allowing an average of three sacks per game is not good. See the trend here?

@50+yeartidefan If you're taking Auburn +3 why wouldn't you also play the moneyline at +135? It's a solid bet if you're thinking they'll keep it under three points. I see that as a small window here.

Let me get my son's guess on this one and let's see where we go from that.

Decided this year to just play....
+ or - points....
I am a terrible gambler...
Maybe this will help me ( really...nothing can)

Back
Top Bottom