| GAME THREAD šŸˆ WEEK ONE: Labor Day features Clemson and Ga Tech.

Never was. Never should have been.
It's one thing to brag about how a team does against Georgia Tech: Georgia Tech, mind you. It's quite another thing to brag about how your backup QB does against Georgia Tech...Georgia Tech's backups.

While I've pointed to evidence, more than a handful of examples, on how Dabo's arrogance has led them to where they are, let's review something real quickly.

The issues that plagued Clemson last year were found in three different positions groups: offensive line, wide receivers, and quarterback.

The issues that are plaguing Clemson today are found in three position groups: offensive line, wide receivers, and quarterback.

I'd be tempted to take the side of Jalen (versus DJ) if we were debating which QB sees the field the bestā€”and I might take Jalen as a freshman.

Still true, though.

Yea DJ (Clemsonā€™s QB) typically locks onto one WR. If he isnā€™t open, itā€™s not often they have a successful play. Youā€™d expect more from a third year player.

Iā€™d put money that we see Kublik sooner than later.

I just checked out the score. 41-10. Clemson covered the spread. Ok thanks.šŸ‘šŸ»

How pathetic was it the spread was 21 points against a D-1 power five team that hadn't scored a touchdown in more than two games. Clemson is terrible and better be glad Georgia Tech's offensive line was terrible, or Tech pulls the upset. A two year team at 3-9 hung with the #4 team in the country that is on many Playoff lists for three quarters. i wouldn't be proud if I was Dabo, even if you are trying to build your team up like he's been forced to do for years.

Clemson didn't pull away until about half-way into the 4th..kinda rough. Another telling issue was that 14 of the points they scored were from blocked punts with less than 20 yards of field to the end zone...

GT with a few less mistakes could've made this a 1 score game easily.

Back
Top Bottom