| GAME THREAD šŸˆ WEEK ONE: Labor Day features Clemson and Ga Tech.

LSU is pitiful. 3-9 (0-8). Lose at the barn.
Far too much talent for me to see them going 0-fer in the conference. I've only watched some highlightsā€”going to watch the game in a few minutesā€”and it looks to me like while they are inconsistent they have enough talent to have some good games.

Did LSU fans think the Arizona State QB would suddenly become a top tier QB? Heā€™s always been fast and a good scrambler, but a championship caliber passer? Negative.
Kinda what i was thinking watching game....
He is fast....but highs and lows....

And i kinda wish the announcers would just leave off where everyone transfers from....

And @mando ....Boutte and being the all American candidate,....HA!!!!! Hardly
Seemed as uninterested as head coach

JMO Coach O allowed his players a lot of rope on and off the field. I thought Kelly would come in and reverse that and bring self-discipline to his roster even if the players didn't like it. I didn't see that last night.

FSU is a better team than I thought, or LSU isn't as good as I believed.

Far too much talent for me to see them going 0-fer in the conference. I've only watched some highlightsā€”going to watch the game in a few minutesā€”and it looks to me like while they are inconsistent they have enough talent to have some good games.
It's hard for me to pick the game they are going to win though. State, Auburn, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Arkansas, and A&M. State, Bama, UT, and Ole Miss are the home games of those. Should have took the under on 6 wins but I can't really tell what they are going to do on any one game yet.

JMO Coach O allowed his players a lot of rope on and off the field. I thought Kelly would come in and reverse that and bring self-discipline to his roster even if the players didn't like it. I didn't see that last night.

FSU is a better team than I thought, or LSU isn't as good as I believed.
Well. One thing you cansay about FSU....their play caller and HC need to read a Bear Bryant book about taking sure points...

Almost cost them game....

Fb7iNyvVUAAyj2I

Back
Top Bottom