| GAME THREAD 🏈 Week Four: NCAA Top 25 / SEC Games of the Week.

Georgia by atleast three touchdowns. Ian Book has the ability to keep it close, but in the end Georgia has a much deeper bench and will win a game the media has hyped up way more than the quality of the game. Georgia fans will want to jump the #1 and their pathetic 'we're the best' will continue. I'm saying Athens jails will be maxed out with it being an 8PM game and all the hype being thrown around the town of Athens.

I almost put some bamabucks on Houston last night, luckily I didn't make it home in time.
Someone asked for that game to be added...can't recall who it was this morning. I don't which way they played it although I did notice there was a decent amount of action for a Thursday night game. Something about Thursday nights and my success ... don't see eye to eye.

Utah tonight ... -170 on the ML ... it's not great value, but there's some there. 150K on the spread looks like ... -3.

@bama alum, Three, maybe for years ago there was a story about Notre Dame and a 5 star kid they were recruiting ... they took their football equipment truck to the kids house as the story went. 2016, maybe? Anyway...truck looks identical to that one.

Back
Top Bottom