| FTBL Week 3 What I See. What Say Ye?

PurlJam

We lose focus and intensity…having 2008 and 2013 flashbacks.

Bo Nix is Auburn’s problem…I honestly believe if they had a good solid QB, they would be a very good team

Clemson is not good…at all.

Georgia is still good….on paper.

Ohio State has issues on both sides of the ball.

Spencer Rattler is the most overhyped Heisman candidate to date.

Sissy blue showed up this weekend. Really?…Fresno State? :p

Clemson..mediocre
Ohio St...mediocre
Okie...fair
Barn..fairly typical for them...can be competitive but agree Bo Pix is a liability
Us? we have the athletes to be in the NC game again....the crappy play we saw yesterday is fixable....

We lose focus and intensity…having 2008 and 2013 flashbacks.

Bo Nix is Auburn’s problem…I honestly believe if they had a good solid QB, they would be a very good team

Clemson is not good…at all.

Georgia is still good….on paper.

Ohio State has issues on both sides of the ball.

Spencer Rattler is the most overhyped Heisman candidate to date.

Sissy blue showed up this weekend. Really?…Fresno State? :p
Spencer could be the 1st Albino to win the Heisman Trophy.....AmIrite?

So many games overlapped yesterday that I didn't get to see as much as I'd like, but...

-Clemson has issues. Even in a cakewalk ACC, they are going to lose again if they can't figure something out.

-This is the least impressive Oklahoma team so far under Lincoln Riley.

-Didn't see a lick of Ohio State, I assume they changed their sheets after they shit the bed last week? This could be the year Michigan clips them. Harbaugh actually has his team playing pretty well so far.

-Also didn't see Oregon other than at one point on the score page, they were beating Stony Brook 17-7 at half. I know they ended up winning easily.

-Miami... ooof. They remind me of 2017 FSU. Get beat by Bama out of the gate, go into a tailspin, and end up in the Independence Bowl playing ULM and getting a Casio watch and a $20 Subway gift card for the bowl swag.

-Didn't see much of this game, but UGA is doing what they need to do. Their game against UF is shaping up to be a big one (if Mullen doesn't screw something up beforehand).

-Saw very little of Texas A&M... will finally find out who they are on Saturday against Arky.

-Watched a good bit of auburn at Penn State. If that game was in auburn, auburn wins. But Penn State played well, despite some head scratching play calling at times (usually in short yardage). aubrun relied too much on Nix. Said it already, but their combo of Bigsby and Hunter in the backfield is a major weapon.

-Ole Miss is an offensive machine right now. It's easy to tell when Lane is focused and when he isn't. Right now, he's focused. He wants to be the first assistant to beat Saban, and doing so in 2 weeks would vault his team into the top 5. That is a dangerous team right now.

Back
Top Bottom