| FTBL Vote for Emeel...

I

imported_Porter

I'm putting this on the football board because I want everyone to see it, and go vote. For those that don't follow BAMA baseball, Emeel Salem is the CF (a senior). He's a heck of a player, but off the field he is a great rep for The University. He is basically the baseball version of DeMeco Ryans. If you have 2 seconds, please follow the link and vote for him for the Lowe’s Senior CLASS Award.

http://baseball.seniorclassaward.com/public/men/vote.aspx

---------------------------------------------

Here is some info on the reward from their website...

The Lowe's Senior CLASS Award is presented each year to the outstanding senior NCAA Division I Student Athlete of the Year. The acronym "CLASS" stands for Celebrating Loyalty and Achievement for Staying in School.

The Lowe's Senior CLASS Award celebrates the loyalty of seniors that honor their four-year commitment to their university. The Senior CLASS Award recognizes these student athletes for great achievement during competition and in the classroom while staying in school.

Award winners are determined by a selection process that includes, NCAA Division I college coaches in each respective sport, national media, sponsors and fans. The voting process determines the winner in addition to a Senior CLASS All-America Team.

Public fan voting on the Lowe's Senior CLASS Award web site takes place each year during the month leading up to the NCAA Championship.

voted.

and i agree. he deserves this award. he is a great player as well as a heckuva person. every time i see him on the tube he's always smiling and always speaks very well.

and according to the site, you can vote once a day.

so be sure to go back every day and vote.

Keanon Simon (Oklahoma State) 16%
Ryan Gryskevicz (Bucknell) 14%
Bryan Henry (Florida State) 13%
Aaron Ivey (Oklahoma) 13%
Emeel Salem (Alabama) 13%
Brad Mills (Arizona) 11%
Eric Cattoni (Saint Mary's) 10%
Austin Adams (Texas Christian) 5%
Andy DeLaGarza (Coastal Carolina) 5%
Eric Rose (Michigan) 1%

Is Emeel related to Ed Salem who played football for Bama back in the 40's? I didn't realize there have been several Salems on the football team fairly recently.

CrimsonPirate said:
Is Emeel related to Ed Salem who played football for Bama back in the 40's? I didn't realize there have been several Salems on the football team fairly recently.

Yes, I think he is related to 3 or 4 former football players. The have the "athletic" gene in that family.

Back
Top Bottom