| GOLF US Open

252BAMA

AKA: ALA2262
Wow, talk about a 180. After the first 5 holes (10-14), Kevin NA was tied for the lead with the 4 leaders already in the club house. Doubled bogeyed 15 and bogeyed 16-18.

Kevin Na

Round 1Round 1

HOLE123456789OUT101112131415161718INTOT
Par434443454354344543443570
Score43-------73343464553744

I echo this to a degree.

I love watching the US Open because I can relate to the shots, their lies, and the like. Here, as example, I'm guessing he just doesn't have that short flop shot in his bag.

I know I'll get some blowback from the blind following contingent of Alabama fans, but I'm starting to get tired of hearing Justin Thomas whine and cry so much. I know he's close with Tiger, and he's starting to act just like Tiger before he got in all that domestic trouble and all of that. He's running around complaining when things don't go his way, he's cussing all over the course, and he's so outspoken about guys going to LIV to the point I'm tired of hearing him run his mouth aling with Rory. I saw his little tantrum on the course today for a ruling he accepted and continued through. After his "faggot" comments and loss of sponsorships, I thought he came back to be better in that respect to his game? Doesn't appear so. I understand at the highest level there is an arrogance necessary to compete, but he is one of the most arrogant players I can recall lately in golf. It's a shame, because he claims he wants to grow golf, but running around and setting a bad character example isn't the way to do it.

No blowback here but being an avid golfer myself, I can relate to this. :p

Oh, for sure! I do it often, but I also know millions aren't watching me, I'm not mic'ed up, and there aren't any kids around, atleast that I know about. I'm not good enough for anyone to care or be shaped by my golf antics, ha ha. Just like anything in life, we deal with unfortunate situations, but to respond with grace seems to not be on many professional athlete's plates.

I know I'll get some blowback from the blind following contingent of Alabama fans, but I'm starting to get tired of hearing Justin Thomas whine and cry so much. I know he's close with Tiger, and he's starting to act just like Tiger before he got in all that domestic trouble and all of that. He's running around complaining when things don't go his way, he's cussing all over the course, and he's so outspoken about guys going to LIV to the point I'm tired of hearing him run his mouth aling with Rory. I saw his little tantrum on the course today for a ruling he accepted and continued through. After his "faggot" comments and loss of sponsorships, I thought he came back to be better in that respect to his game? Doesn't appear so. I understand at the highest level there is an arrogance necessary to compete, but he is one of the most arrogant players I can recall lately in golf. It's a shame, because he claims he wants to grow golf, but running around and setting a bad character example isn't the way to do it.
I suppose this falls into the arrogance category you speak of, but the largest problem I have with Justin is his refusal to allow his caddy to assist him with lining up his putts. The putter is far from being the most reliable club in his bag, so he needs some help. A lot of help.

On Thursday before they started, I was looking at the entries to see if Will Zalatoris was in the field. I never did find him. Not too difficult to do so now after the third round.

On Thursday before they started, I was looking at the entries to see if Will Zalatoris was in the field. I never did find him. Not too difficult to do so now after the third round.

I heard Tirico say yesterday that when the third round started, Zalatoris (man, what an unfortunate name...) was forty back. Now, he's on top of the leaderboard. Rough day for a lot of people, including Morikawa.

If you’ve seen The Greatest Game Ever Played,

If you haven't you've missed one of the best sports movies ever filmed. I was thinking about heading outside to work in the yard before it gets too hot...change of plans now that I've thought about this flick.

Back to the topic, sort of...

If you didn't know, the film is about The Country Club and the US Open. I found this article through Golf Digest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom