| FTBL Unusual season for sure but one usual is the Big Ten’s overrated.

Davestwin

I know it’s an unusual season with only one “dominant team”, tons of Top 25 turnover with a bunch of upsets. It could be a COVID hangover or the 6th year Seniors or perhaps the planets or aligned funny. What’s not unusual … at least not over the past 10 or so seasons … the B1G is overrated in November. A supposedly Top 10 team in Michigan State is losing 49-0 at the half. Ohio State has a potent offense but come on. Paying an unproven coach Saban type money based upon their team being overrated through 10 games will lead to some big time buyer’s remorse. I mean I like Mel … a lot actually … but he’s not a $9 million coach … at least not yet.

I know it’s an unusual season with only one “dominant team”, tons of Top 25 turnover with a bunch of upsets. It could be a COVID hangover or the 6th year Seniors or perhaps the planets or aligned funny. What’s not unusual … at least not over the past 10 or so seasons … the B1G is overrated in November. A supposedly Top 10 team in Michigan State is losing 49-0 at the half. Ohio State has a potent offense but come on. Paying an unproven coach Saban type money based upon their team being overrated through 10 games will lead to some big time buyer’s remorse. I mean I like Mel … a lot actually … but he’s not a $9 million coach … at least not yet.
Hope lsu hires him..lol

The thing I have seen with osu is that they have continued to improve as the season has progressed. At the beginning of the year, their defense was a huge question mark. They have improved in that area a lot. I am hoping Coach Jim Harbaugh and UM can pull out a win this week but I have serious doubts.

Michigan St. laid an egg plain and simple. Overrated? After seeing some of the game Saturday, I would have to say a big yes. PSU, Iowa and Wisconsin have been so inconsistent all year.

I was talking with my friend and former UGA All American, Troy Sadowski yesterday and I really believe this is the year for Kirby and the Dawgs. Just my opinion.

The thing I have seen with osu is that they have continued to improve as the season has progressed. At the beginning of the year, their defense was a huge question mark. They have improved in that area a lot. I am hoping Coach Jim Harbaugh and UM can pull out a win this week but I have serious doubts.

Michigan St. laid an egg plain and simple. Overrated? After seeing some of the game Saturday, I would have to say a big yes. PSU, Iowa and Wisconsin have been so inconsistent all year.

I was talking with my friend and former UGA All American, Troy Sadowski yesterday and I really believe this is the year for Kirby and the Dawgs. Just my opinion.
This could be the year for Kirbs and UGA, but I’m not sold that against us Kirbs doesn’t pull Kirby shit and costs them the game, but I’m not sold that UGA or anybody else will beat OSU

Back
Top Bottom