| FTBL UA Coordinator/coaching changes— SPLIT into offensive and defensive threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish we would hurry up and get the coordinators so everyone can get a jump on picking them apart and disparaging their names!
The next time Saban hires a coordinator it won't be as cluttered as it has been this time. Fans will then be able to look back and have something to reference.

I get the concern of the NCAA stuff, but why?

As I mentioned to @bamafan4ever, if UT is slammed with sanctions the NCAA could rule that those sanctions follow Pruitt to Alabama. You, me, compliance, Saban, Byrne, and everyone else here ... we don't want any part of that, right? Could, not would, but still.

Maybe I'm misreading, and the only hangup for you is the NCAA stuff. But, in my opinion.... he's worth it.

Maybe I'm misreading ✅

Love we got him back. He's a great recruiter, and will be a DC somewhere soon.
He may grow into being a good defensive coordinator. Let's see IF he gets an on the field position as a coach and then see how he does as a position coach.

Great recruiter? We'll know that when he starts recruiting. He was a GA last season at Oregon.

He may grow into being a good defensive coordinator. Let's see IF he gets an on the field position as a coach and then see how he does as a position coach.

Great recruiter? We'll know that when he starts recruiting. He was a GA last season at Oregon.
I thought he was Oregons ILB coach last season? I swear I saw where he was hired as it. And he's always out on the recruiting trail talking to guys, and they seem to love him. We'll see if he's does this at Bama.

I thought he was Oregons ILB coach last season? I swear I saw where he was hired as it. And he's always out on the recruiting trail talking to guys, and they seem to love him. We'll see if he's does this at Bama.
That's what Jim Dunaway said in his tweet a year ago when he posted Long was going to Oregon. He (JD) said he was getting his first on the field coaching job as Oregon's ILB coach. That's Tosh's job.

Jake was a GA for the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom