| FTBL UA Coordinator/coaching changes— SPLIT into offensive and defensive threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alabama has their compliance team... they cleared him.
SEC offices call and discuss Pruitt. They share concerns from Georgia/Tennessee to Bama... Ask for path forward and etc.
Alabama tell SEC office to "Fuck off"
Alabama checks with NCAA to see if there's something to work out on Pruitt.. like maybe he can't recuit for a year... get show cause etc.

Alabama checks with NCAA to see if there's something to work out on Pruitt.. like maybe he can't recuit for a year... get show cause etc.
Speculation here; nothing more,nothing less.

I suspect it's Pruitt and the NCAA "working things out."
I believe the administration knows what's the worst case scenario and made their decisions with that in mind.

The NCAA is in an awkward situation as they've almost given up any sanctioning powers over the last two years.

SEC offices call and discuss Pruitt. They share concerns from Georgia/Tennessee to Bama
Today I was reminded of something I told you guys over the holidays last year which would give Sankey reason to be worried about Jeremy's return. It's a little funny to me looking back...almost two years ago, to the date, we had a conversation here about how mad Tennessee was about Butch Jones landing at Bama. @Brandon Van de Graaff pointed out not only did he come here, but UT paid him to work under Saban for years.
Tennessee and Fulmer were pissed off to no end that Butch landed at Bama, on their dime, and road out the contract.
When all of the allegations hit the news from the Pruitt /UT deal and they ended up firing Pruitt he was pissed off himself; to the point of threatening to sue Tennessee.

Now, for a minute ...

Imagine you're Sankey and Bama's is about to hire someone who has all the intentions of suing a fellow conference member. How would you feel and react?

Today I was reminded of something I told you guys over the holidays last year which would give Sankey reason to be worried about Jeremy's return. It's a little funny to me looking back...almost two years ago, to the date, we had a conversation here about how mad Tennessee was about Butch Jones landing at Bama. @Brandon Van de Graaff pointed out not only did he come here, but UT paid him to work under Saban for years.

When all of the allegations hit the news from the Pruitt /UT deal and they ended up firing Pruitt he was pissed off himself; to the point of threatening to sue Tennessee.

Now, for a minute ...

Imagine you're Sankey and Bama's is about to hire someone who has all the intentions of suing a fellow conference member. How would you feel and react?
Screw Sankey…

Now, for a minute ...

Imagine your Sankey and Bama's is about to hire someone who has all the intentions of suing a fellow conference member. How would you feel and react?
Thanks for the update though 😁

Did he buy a truck when he left for Tennessee?
Small logic test here.

We can assume the truck he's standing in front of his his new purchase, right? There's only two ways he's buying a truck with tires that look like those. One, someone just traded that in and the dealership is about to clean the truck. This I doubt unless he made a point of having the truck inspected. Or two, he had the truck and he closed out a lease or something akin.

Now, for a minute ...

The SEC is already being sued by Lance Thompson who is accusing them (Sankey) of blackballing him from league jobs post-NCAA issues. If the Pruitt vs. Vols thing is a legit issue, it might not be a bad time for Pruitt's attorney to remind the commissioner of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom