| FTBL UA Coordinator/coaching changes— SPLIT into offensive and defensive threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I know for one thing! When Coach Saban hired who he wants! Half the fans will like it, but the other half will not!
Remember half the board stressing over Kirby leaving, worried about Pruitt. Next season rolls around and it wasn’t long before everyone was going, “Kirby who?” I haven’t stressed much since CNS took over but this past season was like watching Schitts Creek

Last edited:
Remember half the board stressing over Kirby leaving, worried about Pruitt. Next season rolls around and it was long before everyone was going, “Kirby who?” I haven’t stressed mush since CNS took over but this past season was like watching Schitts Creek
tenor.gif

Not sure of the validity of the source, but Jeff Lebby is seriously considering going to Alabama. Personally, I'd love the hire. He's a great OC and has proven himself to be so. If not him, I'm still down with Dan Mullen.

Not sure of the validity of the source, but Jeff Lebby is seriously considering going to Alabama. Personally, I'd love the hire. He's a great OC and has proven himself to be so. If not him, I'm still down with Dan Mullen.
I'd love to get Lebby, but Mullen would feel like settling.

Going back to Pruitt and Mobile. I saw him tell a story about recruiting McCarron and Pruitt was supposed to be camped out watching his house to see who was coming and going (coaches recruiting). Pruitt admitted to watching the wrong house for several days.

Yep, Terry mentioned it a couple of pages back.
Lebby is a great fit. Tempo, run heavy, with the downfield shots. I'm still told his to turn down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom