| FTBL UA Coordinator/coaching changes— Huxtable joins the Atlanta Falcons organization.

Interesting that players feel they have to tweet support for the hire in a "no, he's really good" kind of way instead of "great hire" kind of way.
Didn't read it that way at all. Just showing support and how much he meant to them and how he gets it. They saw the difference in the toughness of a Golding coached D compared to the standard. We all did.... They know the difference and are happy they see a path back to the standard. No idea if they will make it all the way back under Steele but in that area of D I think you will see a difference. I do not believe Steele will care if he hurts players feelings. Never saw Golding go off on anyone for not doing what they should be doing or giving great effort. They need that nastiness back in them. Steele is a step back in that direction. I believe Pruitt would put them fully back in place. You give me the Steele/Pruitt combo in some for or fashion next year and I will be fully behind that...

Biggest issue is, he doesn't always play well with others which causes issues behind the scenes at times... usually wears out his welcome over time. He's not the recruiter that Golding is either, but that doesn't really matter at this point.
I wonder if Coach will switch it up and let Rees go out recruit a wide area while Steele stays close. I know traditionally it’s been the DC recruiting a wide area and OC staying close but Rees is a pretty good recruiter. I also think Austin Armstrong is a grinder and could be a really good recruiter in the future.

I just hope Steele and Rees coaches up more than just the first string… so tired of seeing exhausted players out there without rotation when the game is on the line…or people on “mop up duty” allowing a lot of yards and scoring…or when players get injured and men not ready for the game coming on the field..

One thing .... i hear and read so much about....this coach or that coach....especially Golding...and recruiting..

Nick and Bama are the recruiting ploy......regardless of who is here or there...for the ppast 15 years....its Saban .... assistants come n go....

And bama is still at top of rankings.... this year...those that were recruited had to know ...OC and DC were likely gone....but HC was still there...

So all the Golding recruiting love...blaaaaas

One thing .... i hear and read so much about....this coach or that coach....especially Golding...and recruiting..

Nick and Bama are the recruiting ploy......regardless of who is here or there...for the ppast 15 years....its Saban .... assistants come n go....

And bama is still at top of rankings.... this year...those that were recruited had to know ...OC and DC were likely gone....but HC was still there...

So all the Golding recruiting love...blaaaaas
JMO but the recruits come because Nick can get them to the NFL and Bama must be paying close to whatever the other teams pay.

It's all about getting to the NFL, then NIL money, then playing for Nick, and then playing at Bama.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom