Tuscaloosa Walmart / Tide gear question.

silvermetalflake

Verified Member
Every season, Tuscaloosa Walmart, in addition to the in-store Tide shop, has aisles and aisles of amazing Tide gear. Does anyone know for how long these displays last? I was down last year mid-October and everything had been replaced with Halloween stuff.

Sorry for such a silly question but every time I call Tuscaloosa Walmart and ask for the manager or Ass't manager, the woman directing the calls I guess hangs up on me cuz I hear nothing but dead air after that. Hmmmm???

Bump Wal-Mart, go on McFarland BLVD. On your left, you have a variety of stores to choose from to get 'Bama gear. On your right, you have University Mall.

Serious note, Northport Wal-Mart I believe has the Bama Section all year round. At least it was there for when I went to the Mississippi State game last year.

Bump Wal-Mart, go on McFarland BLVD. On your left, you have a variety of stores to choose from to get 'Bama gear. On your right, you have University Mall.

Serious note, Northport Wal-Mart I believe has the Bama Section all year round. At least it was there for when I went to the Mississippi State game last year.

Yeah, Northport Walmart is okay. But the Tuscaloosa Walmart spread was bigger when I was there 2 years ago.... 10 huge aisles, plus islands and displays!!! Sh*t... up here in Canada we get NOTHING like that for any sports team - not even hockey. LOL. I hope y'all appreciate what you got!

As for Academy and MacFarland Blvd.... when I'm in Tuscaloosa, I go EVERY WHERE shopping for Tide gear. Last year I rented a Fiat from Birmingham airport, and by the time I got back (to Hertz) for my flight 2 1/2 days later, I'd banged out 200 miles on it. I know Tuscaloosa like the back of my hand now. LOL. I even go to used clothing shops, out-of-the-way little discount stores in desolate strip malls, you name it, when I'm looking for rare and/or out-of-print Tide gear. I even picked up Tide gear for my RAV4 at the Toyota dealership. I just like Walmart cuz they have stuff that others don't have... and I like to see everything!

. I just like Walmart cuz they have stuff that others don't have... and I like to see everything!

Try checking out Walmart.com. I have used it before for a few things including my Bama headrest covers and sunshade in my car. I got to browsing thru Alabama Crimson Tide stuff and just couldn't believe how much there was. There are still a few things on my want list but will get to them in time. I had to go back and refresh myself with it all and found out there are 72 pages of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom