| FTBL Tua Tagovailoa's parents release statement thanking 'Alabama family' for their support and prayers

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Tua Tagovailoa's parents release statement thanking 'Alabama family' for their support and prayers

This isn’t how the Tagovailoa family envisioned the season going for Tua but they remain strong in their faith and thankful for all the support despite the season-ending injury suffered by the junior quarterback last weekend.

While it would be understandable to see Tua’s family have some frustration with the signal-caller’s latest injury, that isn’t the route the Tagovailoa family is going.

Following Tua’s successful surgery on Monday, his parents took the time to issue the following statement regarding all the support and care their son has received since suffering his devastating injury:

“We would like to thank all of the Alabama family and everyone across the world for the prayers and outpouring of love and support for our son and our family. We felt the unceasing prayer, and words can’t express how overwhelming and uplifting that has been for us. We have total faith in God’s plan for Tua, and we know his plan is never wrong. God’s grace, mercy, love and faithfulness in our lives has never been more evident, despite this setback. The care and support Tua and our family has received is nothing short of amazing, and we can’t express our appreciation enough for Dr. Cain, Jeff Allen, Coach Saban, Tua’s teammates, the Alabama Athletics department, our pastors and all of the doctors and nurses that have done such an outstanding job of taking care of Tua. God Bless and Roll Tide!”

If you didn’t know already, it’s clear Tua comes from a strong family of faith.

These are the times when you can tell if a family is truly faithful or just saying it for likes on social media, saying it to sound faithful, or simply to look cool. I think we all knew the Tagovailoa Family was very tight and deeply faithful and their continued prayer and thankfulness towards everyone in this tough time shows they truly are believers in the Lord.

That is really good to see. Praying now for Tua's speedy and comprehensive recovery - he deserves the very best.

Related... It was weird for me yesterday to hear some of the media pundits (even Finebaum to a degree) speculate on potential bitterness on the part of the family, Tua and Lia towards Alabama and Coach Saban. There was speculation that they might be angry that Tua was playing and that perhaps Lia would transfer. I guess you never know for sure, but that letter doesn't sound like it is coming from a place of bitterness.

Related... It was weird for me yesterday to hear some of the media pundits (even Finebaum to a degree) speculate on potential bitterness on the part of the family, Tua and Lia towards Alabama and Coach Saban. There was speculation that they might be angry that Tua was playing and that perhaps Lia would transfer.

Speculation is a good word for this. A better word IMO is soured pigshit It fits with a lot of what has been spewed on a national level since before they even got him off the field

If you didn’t know already, it’s clear Tua comes from a strong family of faith.

As someone that isn't religious and doesn't really care about that stuff, I will say that their faith comes off very genuine to me and the positivity almost seems contagious from that family.

Supposedly Tua said his goals in life where to play in the NFL long enough to afford to build a church lol So, yeah I would say the force is strong in that one lol

That is really good to see. Praying now for Tua's speedy and comprehensive recovery - he deserves the very best.

Related... It was weird for me yesterday to hear some of the media pundits (even Finebaum to a degree) speculate on potential bitterness on the part of the family, Tua and Lia towards Alabama and Coach Saban. There was speculation that they might be angry that Tua was playing and that perhaps Lia would transfer. I guess you never know for sure, but that letter doesn't sound like it is coming from a place of bitterness.

What I've heard - whether there is any truth to it or not IDK - is it's the opposite. That there was a strong possibility that Tua wasn't going to play - and Saban planned not to play him at all - but the family and Tua pushed hard to get him to play him. Again, IDK how much is just talk there.

What I've heard - whether there is any truth to it or not IDK - is it's the opposite. That there was a strong possibility that Tua wasn't going to play - and Saban planned not to play him at all - but the family and Tua pushed hard to get him to play him. Again, IDK how much is just talk there.

If this wasn't your own post, you'd be on your typical:

"how could you possibly post such unsubstantiated hearsay?"
"How could you possibly know that?"
"How could you know 'the family' pushed Saban?"
"How could you know Saban's original and - if true - altered game plans?"

attack.

I'm just saying these are the posts you normal seize upon. No need for self-flagellation. I don't believe Josh, or Epstein, hung themselves.

RTR,

Tim

If this wasn't your own post, you'd be on your typical:

"how could you possibly post such unsubstantiated hearsay?"
"How could you possibly know that?"
"How could you know 'the family' pushed Saban?"
"How could you know Saban's original and - if true - altered game plans?"

attack.

I'm just saying these are the posts you normal seize upon. No need for self-flagellation. I don't believe Josh, or Epstein, hung themselves.

RTR,

Tim

Really? That's what I do Eleven? You sure about that? Why don't you point out to me in my post where I claimed to have some inside source. Everything I said has been repeated on social media and talk radio all week. Never once did I claim to have some inside source nor have I ever. If you weren't too busy trying to "catch me" being a hypocrite...

Oh, and if you have an issue with any of that, take it up Aaron Suttles, one of the main ones I heard saying this...

Really? That's what I do Eleven? You sure about that? Why don't you point out to me in my post where I claimed to have some inside source. Everything I said has been repeated on social media and talk radio all week. Never once did I claim to have some inside source nor have I ever. If you weren't too busy trying to "catch me" being a hypocrite...

Oh, and if you have an issue with any of that, take it up Aaron Suttles, one of the main ones I heard saying this...

I'm not busy trying to catch you doing anything, big boy.

I'm not busy trying to catch you doing anything, big boy.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom