| FTBL Transfer Portal Entrants And News—

1. On Jordan Battle: I'm not sure abou that. He's a solid player, and is likely a 1st round pick. He has done lot of good more than bad for Bama team.

2. DJ Dale: You do realize that DL line mush rush? Saban likes to do that. That's part of his scheme, to mush rush.

3. BOB's offensive scheme as we found out, it doesn't work on college level, but it does work on NFL. he's not a bad coach, and will do well in NFL.

4. Snapping with nearly 0 on clock, Lot of people have said that it was Young adjusting, not BOB.

5.You need therapist. So much anger.

There is no way J. Battle is a 1st round pick none, zero.

1. On Jordan Battle: I'm not sure abou that. He's a solid player, and is likely a 1st round pick. He has done lot of good more than bad for Bama team.

2. DJ Dale: You do realize that DL line mush rush? Saban likes to do that. That's part of his scheme, to mush rush.

3. BOB's offensive scheme as we found out, it doesn't work on college level, but it does work on NFL. he's not a bad coach, and will do well in NFL.

4. Snapping with nearly 0 on clock, Lot of people have said that it was Young adjusting, not BOB.

5.You need therapist. So much anger.
Thanks for the diagnosis college football's resident Professor Emeritus...Send me a bill,and know that I am quite honored to be "taught" by the likes of you. Again,much appreciated...

Talking about Washington in the DC/OC Search thread, and I just saw this. Really hard to believe this one as Huard was a big time recruit that the recruiting experts said would thrive at Washington and have a great career. One year in and he transfers to Cal Poly? Is there something I'm not seeing here or understanding?

Is there something I'm not seeing here or understanding?

His comment from the article:
“What do I want more? Do I want to go play right now, or do I want to continue to stick it out, because this has been my dream?” Huard told the Seattle Times. “Do I really want to leave here like this, having really not played much? It was not how I expected to come in (to Washington), but sometimes that’s life.”

"The child is grown the dream is gone."

Back
Top Bottom