| FTBL Transfer Portal Entrants And News—

Doubt it. We just lost Kennedy. So 1 left one came in. So nothing changed but a upgrade.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Kennedy switch over to olb? I do not recall him being with the ILB group all year last season at practice. I believe Ian Jackson is going to transfer at some point. Just hope we can keep Blackshire, Murphy, and Campbell. If Russaw comes in as an ILB, the room is only going to get bigger. Oh, and we got that juco guy as well. This room is insane.

I thought it may be Speights. But he is transferring to LSU.When healthy,Marshall has been a productive player.He played a lot of snaps last year. Their ILB room really became crowded also with 3,who they believe,high-impact Youngsters in Wilson,Bowles,and the other young man whose names escapes me. I am sure he has a leg up experience wise in a similar system than,lets say,Campbell and Jefferson. But NOT the athleticism. Those 2 are elite athletes. Scary talented athletes. Shawn Murphy +Blackshire are closer comparisons to T Marshall.
Now one can hope(and maybe surmise???) that Coach Schumann was behind the move and wanted to bring him to Tuscaloosa with him?..Surmise is probably the wrong word. Now if it was Bear Alexander,Mondon,or Dumas-Johnson?.....Then I would have my ears perk up.

Nether was I. Including Players,Self-annointed"Genius" Pundits(Cough..Cough..Klatt+Kannell)Coaches,CFP committee,and officiating.......Now the good news is,as an example,I do NOT have to suffer and watch Jordan Battle grab and hold guys when attempts to tackle someone.I do NOT have to watch DJ Dale Mush rush ever again,Henry get washed out or bludgeoned when he blitzes,or Cam Latu in all our formational personnel. I wouldnt listen again for money to Klatt+Kannell.

I dont have to watch anymore BOB Route Combo failures and formation tendencies,and making maybe the fastest WR room I have ever seen into slugpugs for most of the year.Nor watch our Run game which consisted of completely Tight +Wide Zone with absolutely zero read responsibilities by the QB. Nor will I have to watch us snap the damn thing with zero seconds on the clock 80% of the time.( And not in 4-Min Offense)I wont have to watch our defense get gashed on 3rd down by constantly being mis-aligned and outnumbered at the POA,hopefully not have to watch the middle of the field go unguarded,Will being used on 2-man twists all the time,and slow-ass safeties playing very fast Slots in man or being passed off in bracket. No more 1 DLinemen schemes either. Maybe a CFP committee can understand that all leagues,and all schedules,and all losses are NOT the same and quit putting teams in the CFP's who didnt earn it or deserve it just because they had 1 less loss.....And finally I will NEVER watch another game I do solemnly believe,that involves Jason Autry and any crew he officiates with.I have seen many athletic contests that I have felt were not on the up and up. None ever,more so,than that fiasco in Knoxville 3 months ago. I mean we allowed and provided way too much rope. But Autry and that crew cut the rope and sank the anchor,and my mind will NEVER be changed on that one.

Nether was I. Including Players,Self-annointed"Genius" Pundits(Cough..Cough..Klatt+Kannell)Coaches,CFP committee,and officiating.......Now the good news is,as an example,I do NOT have to suffer and watch Jordan Battle grab and hold guys when attempts to tackle someone.I do NOT have to watch DJ Dale Mush rush ever again,Henry get washed out or bludgeoned when he blitzes,or Cam Latu in all our formational personnel. I wouldnt listen again for money to Klatt+Kannell.

I dont have to watch anymore BOB Route Combo failures and formation tendencies,and making maybe the fastest WR room I have ever seen into slugpugs for most of the year.Nor watch our Run game which consisted of completely Tight +Wide Zone with absolutely zero read responsibilities by the QB. Nor will I have to watch us snap the damn thing with zero seconds on the clock 80% of the time.( And not in 4-Min Offense)I wont have to watch our defense get gashed on 3rd down by constantly being mis-aligned and outnumbered at the POA,hopefully not have to watch the middle of the field go unguarded,Will being used on 2-man twists all the time,and slow-ass safeties playing very fast Slots in man or being passed off in bracket. No more 1 DLinemen schemes either. Maybe a CFP committee can understand that all leagues,and all schedules,and all losses are NOT the same and quit putting teams in the CFP's who didnt earn it or deserve it just because they had 1 less loss.....And finally I will NEVER watch another game I do solemnly believe,that involves Jason Autry and any crew he officiates with.I have seen many athletic contests that I have felt were not on the up and up. None ever,more so,than that fiasco in Knoxville 3 months ago. I mean we allowed and provided way too much rope. But Autry and that crew cut the rope and sank the anchor,and my mind will NEVER be changed on that one.

1. On Jordan Battle: I'm not sure abou that. He's a solid player, and is likely a 1st round pick. He has done lot of good more than bad for Bama team.

2. DJ Dale: You do realize that DL line mush rush? Saban likes to do that. That's part of his scheme, to mush rush.

3. BOB's offensive scheme as we found out, it doesn't work on college level, but it does work on NFL. he's not a bad coach, and will do well in NFL.

4. Snapping with nearly 0 on clock, Lot of people have said that it was Young adjusting, not BOB.

5.You need therapist. So much anger.

1. On Jordan Battle: I'm not sure abou that. He's a solid player, and is likely a 1st round pick. He has done lot of good more than bad for Bama team.

2. DJ Dale: You do realize that DL line mush rush? Saban likes to do that. That's part of his scheme, to mush rush.

3. BOB's offensive scheme as we found out, it doesn't work on college level, but it does work on NFL. he's not a bad coach, and will do well in NFL.

4. Snapping with nearly 0 on clock, Lot of people have said that it was Young adjusting, not BOB.

5.You need therapist. So much anger.
Battle a 1st rounder?

C'Mon Man

This group of Bama players will have far more drafted on day 3 than 1 or 2.

Back
Top Bottom