| FTBL TN to “ orange out” Neyland this Sat vs Bama

So, they’re sacrificing the orange and white checkerboard that’s served them well to do an all orange out that’s never gone well in the past for opposing teams versus Bama? Oh no, don’t throw the Tide in that briar patch!

So, they’re sacrificing the orange and white checkerboard that’s served them well to do an all orange out that’s never gone well in the past for opposing teams versus Bama? Oh no, don’t throw the Tide in that briar patch!
The orange and white...presents a pretty cool picture on tv...
All orange...will look like an overturned pickup...fresh from the orange groves in California

Nothing orange and white looks good. Come on stop complementing the Viles about anything....
I’ve enjoyed the losing streak Tennessee’s been more than all the other streaks Saban’s on combined. I only wish the Tennessee hierarchy hadn’t fired Fulmer. Fullofit losing 15 times in a row to Bama would have made this old rabid fan exponentially more ecstatic with every win. I never liked the vile’s before Fulmer but he led me to despise them.

I’ve enjoyed the losing streak Tennessee’s been more than all the other streaks Saban’s on combined. I only wish the Tennessee hierarchy hadn’t fired Fulmer. Fullofit losing 15 times in a row to Bama would have made this old rabid fan exponentially more ecstatic with every win. I never liked the vile’s before Fulmer but he led me to despise them.
Yeah I grew up in the 70's. Lived close to the Tn/Alabama state line and the Barn was well pitiful. I got the dislike for the Viles then. Was around a lot of Viles fans and they were always an obnoxious bunch. Even had the 4 year losing streak in the 80's. Have a sister-in-law that is one of those obnoxious Vile fans. She has been quiet for a number of years. Say all of that to say there has not been even one of those 15 wins that I have not throurougly enjoyed. I am going to enjoy even more #16 win because this one will rip their hearts out because they really believe they are going to win this one.

Back
Top Bottom