TIme To Get To Know EveryBody

#1TideFan19

Verified Member
ALright guy's and Gals,I have been here for a long time now(Dating back to the old site),and I don't belive I have ever started this thread so here goes!

1.What kind of music do primarily listen too? (For me it would Death Metal,Heavy Metal,Thrash Metal,and Bluegrass)

2.Name of your Favorite bands. (Mine would be, Six Feet Under,Cannibal Corpse,Death,Clutch,Amon Amarth,As I lay Dying,D.F.(if you dont know it I'm not telling you:smile:),Metallica,Whitechapel,Trivium,DevilDriver)

3.Do you play any instruments? (Guitar,Bass)

4.Do you play in a band? (Yes,but need two guitarists)

5.Best concert you ever been to. (ZZ Top last year at Riverbend)

Y'all tell me about y'all now! It's interseting to see what you have in c ommon with other folks musically!

1.What kind of music do primarily listen too? Blues

2.Name of your Favorite bands. Muddy Waters, Johnny Cash, Blues Traveler, Casting Crowns

3.Do you play any instruments? Guitar

4.Do you play in a band? No, just jam with family members at family get togethers
5.Best concert you ever been to. Ozzfest 2004 and Casting Crowns this year

A little about myself... I'm a police officer in Casper, Wyoming and I write part time for our newspaper here about football. I am married to my wife Karey who sings in her church and plays piano. I have two great kids a 6 year old daughter Shada who loves ballet, tap, and gymnastics. A 4 year old son Treycin who loves the tv show COPS and Alabama football and thinks "War Eagle" is a cuss word. I was born and raised in Alabama, but moved to Wyoming to accept a job as a petroleum engineer right after I graduated from Georgia Institute of Technology. After the current oil field boom and bust I decided that I wanted to change careers and do something that would keep busy even during down economic times and well, crime isn't affected by economy.

Cory

1. Classic Rock, Older Country but grew up in the 1980's so probably won't flip the station if it is a song I recognize.

2. Three Dog Night, Steppenwolf, Zepplin, Kiss, Aerosmith, too many to list, not just one...

3. No

4. No

5. Toss up between Jimmy Buffett and Hank Jr.

Back
Top Bottom