| FTBL Tim Tebow needs to find him a women and drink more milk

If anyone watched the Florida/Tennessee game.....Tim Tebow went to the sideline after making a score and kissed his team mate/room mate on the cheek.

My wife & I were sitting on the couch and couldn't beleve what we saw so I pressed rewind on the remote and sure enough......he kissed his team mate. I guess Tim finds all kinds of ways to score.

RllTd3413 said:
If anyone watched the Florida/Tennessee game.....Tim Tebow went to the sideline after making a score and kissed his team mate/room mate on the cheek.

My wife & I were sitting on the couch and couldn't beleve what we saw so I pressed rewind on the remote and sure enough......he kissed his team mate. I guess Tim finds all kinds of ways to score.

I saw that, too, but I thought it was his black teammate who bent down and kissed Tebow on the cheek.

Maybe it happened more than once in the game since I didn't watch the whole thing.

Still, I found the gesture a little odd. :?

bear facts said:
RllTd3413 said:

I saw that, too, but I thought it was his black teammate who bent down and kissed Tebow on the cheek.

Maybe it happened more than once in the game since I didn't watch the whole thing.

well you were right on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hi_uDNJ3Fs

Bamalee1 said:
bear facts said:
RllTd3413 said:

well you were right on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hi_uDNJ3Fs

Thanks bamalee. I stand corrected, though. The player did not bend down since they both were standing. Still, the gesture was a little too affectionate, IMO.

See what Auburn/Tubberville's entrance onto the playing field has led to. Lameness is now beginning to sweep the SEC.

runswithscissors said:
you guys must have missed the pics that came up months ago showing Tebow with this beyond hot chick that was supposedly his girlfriend. maybe he's a switch hitter though. ;)

Nope, I saw them, too, but I don't believe that was really his girlfriend or Tebow would have stretch marks around his mouth.

bear facts said:
runswithscissors said:
you guys must have missed the pics that came up months ago showing Tebow with this beyond hot chick that was supposedly his girlfriend. maybe he's a switch hitter though. ;)

Nope, I saw them, too, but I don't believe that was really his girlfriend or Tebow would have stretch marks around his mouth.

Amen to that!

:lol: :lol:

bear facts said:
runswithscissors said:

:lol:

moreno_iv said:
bear facts said:
runswithscissors said:

Amen to that!

:lol: :lol:

Don't you mean to say, "Amen to those?" :shock: :D

Where is that photo, anyway? I figured 27 or 37 would have it saved and downloaded.

tebowsgf.jpg

or

483819565_95465e377e.jpg

Which one do we trust? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom