| FTBL Tide Pride done gone full

rammerjammer

Gump 4ever
Staff
Retard!!!
3.jpg

It is time for upgrades, so I put my name in the hat. Monday was when the lowly peasants like me got the opportunity to upgrade based on TP points.

I was going to upgrade and move over a couple sections. Increase in $1500 per seat for TP seat. You would think paying 2k per seat would be enough, but was told I had to call in order to secure my seat. So I call.

I was informed, in order to move to this section, it is a one time "tax deductible" donation of $7500 in order to pay the 4k to sit on the 45 yard line. I told the young lady, no thank you. Days of normal folks going to the games are over.

Retard!!!
3.jpg

It is time for upgrades, so I put my name in the hat. Monday was when the lowly peasants like me got the opportunity to upgrade based on TP points.

I was going to upgrade and move over a couple sections. Increase in $1500 per seat for TP seat. You would think paying 2k per seat would be enough, but was told I had to call in order to secure my seat. So I call.

I was informed, in order to move to this section, it is a one time "tax deductible" donation of $7500 in order to pay the 4k to sit on the 45 yard line. I told the young lady, no thank you. Days of normal folks going to the games are over.
Sorry to hear this. Do you still keep the TP that you have?

Retard!!!
3.jpg

It was ridiculous 5 years ago. I don't even know what to call it now.

Retard!!!
3.jpg

"You never go full retard."

I kept what I already had. I have 2 in Section B and 2 in Section C. I was going to move the two tix in section B over to section F.

Tide Pride donation in both of those section is $500 per seat and then the price for your tickets.

Section F was 2k per seat and then an additional $7500. They better get it while they can. Saban will be retiring sooner rather than later and their days of ass raping everyone dry will be over.

We have discussed it several times over the past decade. CFB as a whole has experienced a downward turn in attendance. We have been riding the wave of CNS and a great product on the field, but we still decreased our stadium size (slightly) with the latest renovations. It's coming. But like everything else, it is nearly impossible for the average Joe to be able to afford to take his family to more than one game a year.

I kept what I already had. I have 2 in Section B and 2 in Section C. I was going to move the two tix in section B over to section F.

Tide Pride donation in both of those section is $500 per seat and then the price for your tickets.

Section F was 2k per seat and then an additional $7500. They better get it while they can. Saban will be retiring sooner rather than later and their days of ass raping everyone dry will be over.

We have discussed it several times over the past decade. CFB as a whole has experienced a downward turn in attendance. We have been riding the wave of CNS and a great product on the field, but we still decreased our stadium size (slightly) with the latest renovations. It's coming. But like everything else, it is nearly impossible for the average Joe to be able to afford to take his family to more than one game a year.

The tickets this year are really good...wasnt a bunch of movement i figured because of that....then i found out about this generous donation they required...

So Sections A n B....we have ...somewhat...our own little bath room thats not crowded...same as concessions...and big free water buffalo close...
Dont share but from one direction...

Good view of field...big screen thats right behind us...

Was easy to stay...and not worth the price to move...

Back
Top Bottom