| FTBL tickets are still availiable for Arkansas game

I was going to say I'm shocked. This should be a tough ticket. Please tell me these tickets were returned from Arkansas. I don't think we've had SEC tickets available to the public in years except for those returned from our visitors.

They were Ark returns. When I posted the link you were able to get pairs.

The day before you posted the link, I was able to get four in section 428 @ $55 each. I got an email from Tide Pride that stated they had charged me $50.00 towards my purchase of season tickets for basketball. I don't buy basketball season tickets and found out the email was sent in error after calling the ticket office. During this time, I saw that Arkansas tickets were available and requested four and got them in the same row. Btw, where is the will call window located?

The day before you posted the link, I was able to get four in section 428 @ $55 each. I got an email from Tide Pride that stated they had charged me $50.00 towards my purchase of season tickets for basketball. I don't buy basketball season tickets and found out the email was sent in error after calling the ticket office. During this time, I saw that Arkansas tickets were available and requested four and got them in the same row. Btw, where is the will call window located?

If I recall correctly, the will call window is at Gate 32.

Back
Top Bottom