| FTBL This might “old news” to a number of you but to the rest of us, it’s an embarrassingly cringeworthy performance by LSU’s BK.

The guy grew up in the northeast, Massachusetts I believe, coached several years just outside of Grand Rapids Michigan, then went to Central Michigan just north of Detroit, left there for Cincinnati and then nd. No matter how hard he tries or how long he lives in Baton Rogue, he will never have the slightest hint of a southern accent.

The guy grew up in the northeast, Massachusetts I believe, coached several years just outside of Grand Rapids Michigan, then went to Central Michigan just north of Detroit, left there for Cincinnati and then nd. No matter how hard he tries or how long he lives in Baton Rogue, he will never have the slightest hint of a southern accent.

I wonder how many years and how many times he made fun of a southern accent while being from up North and coaching up there?

Then he would need to pick out which southern accent to adopt and work on it. Leave the rest of us safe and let him choose to be a yankee coonass.

"Understand now, I have a Boston, Midwestern and Louisiana accent now," Kelly said. "So it's three dialects into one. It's no longer family — I' ...

That's quote is from his media days interview.

Here we got a coach that twice couldn't beat Bama and come to an LSWho. Then we have a coach just played Bama once and he high tail it to the west coast.

Back
Top Bottom