| CURRENT EVENTS This Kavanaugh hearing brings more insight into the crazy world we live in today...

TerryP

Staff
Yesterday around lunch I caught a minute or two of the hearing where the Chairman was discussing how important it is to have free press to regulate our government. You know the talking point.

What's ironic is I just caught another piece this morning, covering protestors outside the confirmation hearing, who were telling the news reporters covering them they didn't have a right to be there and needed to leave.

In both cases I changed the channel, quickly.

Yesterday around lunch I caught a minute or two of the hearing where the Chairman was discussing how important it is to have free press to regulate our government. You know the talking point.

What's ironic is I just caught another piece this morning, covering protestors outside the confirmation hearing, who were telling the news reporters covering them they didn't have a right to be there and needed to leave.

it's funny, not really, how many people don't know that the press do have rights. as many times as we hear about "fake news" and all that stuff, they still have a right. it's spelled out in the same Constitutional amendment that their right to protest is located.

I would love to see a link to this. You're right. While it is ironic, it is also typical of this (inane) triggered society.

Back
Top Bottom