This is pretty neat

doemasters

The Rowdy One
Staff
50001.jpg

These glasses would be fun on trips and at the games i bet but have a feeling my camera would get in the way

Hunter's Specialties® has acquired the exclusive rights to i-KAM XTREME™ (Patent Pending) video eyewear. i-KAM XTREME incorporates an advanced mobile video recorder into a lightweight pair of glasses. Whether it's your children's latest ball game, a downhill ski run, a fishing trip, or your last hunt, now outdoor enthusiasts of all kinds have a hands-free way to record what they see and play it back for future enjoyment.

i-KAM XTREME offers completely wireless operation, with no cords or battery packs required. It has a digital camera incorporated into the frame with 4GB of built-in memory for up to 3 hours of recording. The glasses will also accept a Micro SD card for an additional 8 GB of memory. The integral microphone captures all the sounds to go along with the video.
The glasses can be hooked directly to a PC with the supplied USB cable to view the video, or when using the Micro SD card, it can be inserted into a card reader to watch footage.
Each pair of i-KAM XTREME glasses comes with four interchangeable lenses in smoke, brown, yellow and clear to use in all lighting conditions. Frames are available in both glossy and flat black, RealTree camouflage and white. A hard bodied carrying case, cleaning cloth, AC adapter and instruction manual are also included.

Available separately is a car charger that allows you to plug your glasses into a standard car outlet and charge them on the road. Charger has a 2.5-foot cord.

View videos shot using the i-KAM XTREME

View our F.A.Q.
Specs:
Product Size: 170 x 160 x 40mm (folded)
Physical Weight: 1.4 oz
Speed Read: Read - 700kbs / Write - 500kbs
USB: 2.0 (HS) PC / Mac Connection (no driver needed)
Power Supply: Embedded 550mAh Li-polymer Rechargeable Battery
Power Duration: 2.5-3 hours
Power Adaptor: 5V DC/ 500mAh
Memory: Built in 4GB, Max 8GB, Supports Max 8GB Micro SD card
Resolution: 736 x 480 PlayBack Resolution
Video Format: AVI
Audio: Mono
Recording Speed: 25 fps
Working Temp: 23F - 104F Storage Temp: -4F - 176F
LED Indicators: Recording and Battery Status Features:
Reset Button
Audio Microphone
Digital Video Camera
4 Sets of Quality Interchangeable Lenses (colors Clear/Polarized Black/Polarized Amber/ Polarized Sunglasses)
Easy PC / Mac USB Connection (no driver needed)
Easy 2-Button Operation Supports Micro SD Cards (up to 8 GB)
4 GB Built in Memory (Approx. 3 hours of video)
Patent Pending

Back
Top Bottom